Young Writers Society

Hi

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:04 am
View Likes
Kadmos says...

Hello people, whats up?

I'm a young writer and i just want to share my stories with others to know if they worth anything, and if they dont to learn how to make them better. I write mostly fantasy and adventure

166 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 166
Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:17 am
View Likes
Charlie II says...

Good morning, Kadmos!

I've just met you in chat so I thought I'd drop by to welcome you properly. ;)

From what you've said in your introduction I think you've come to the right place. YWS is a fantastic friendly forum for both writing and reviewing. You'll come to learn that the best way to get helpful guidance on your writing is by going out there into the untamed depths of the literary forums and doing the same for others.

Don't be intimidated by the site structure -- it can seem quite confusing at first but you'll soon get the hang of it. Also don't worry if the site changes about a lot in your first few weeks here. We're in the middle of an important update which will see the site substantially improved in the next few months. Feel free to send me a Private Message if you have any questions about it all!

I still write a bit of Fantasy genre from time to time. What sort of Fantasy do you like? I think one of my favourite series of that genre would have to be David Eddings' "Belgariad". I read them through more than once when I was younger. :D

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site and have fun -- that's the main thing. Take care, Kadmos, and write well!

Charlie
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
-- Woody Allen

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:39 am
View Likes
Kadmos says...

i like writing fantasy in a lord of the rings style

272 Reviews

Reviews: 272
Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:22 pm
View Likes
beckiw says...

Hey Kadmos!

Welcome to YWS :) I'm sure you'll end up loving it here as much as I do.

A fellow fantasy writer! And a high fantasy writer no less. I look forward to seeing what you have to offer. I do love my fantasy, reading and writing it.

If you have any questions about the site then feel free to ping a PM my way. Also if you need anyone to take a gander at your fantasy writings then let me know.

I look forward to seeing you about!

Bex x
'The creation of a single world comes from a huge number of fragments and chaos.' - Hayao Miyazaki

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:03 am
View Likes
AlfredSymon says...

Hi Kadmos! This is Al, your new pal!

Welcome to YWS! About that 'worth' thing, well, all works worth something, and in here, we help you by increasing the value of your work. We are all here to learn. No writer is best without his writemates!

Well then, lemme send you a Greeter Message for an intro!

Your pal,
Al
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf