z

Young Writers Society

in need of people who might understand me!!!

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:56 pm
drashet says...

Hi. my name is anything you want to call me. i live somewhere in wyoming. USA.
i am new here and I need to get to know some people. some of my many hobbys are reading, writing, engineering (though I am only eleven), robotics, and building medieval seige weapons (trebuchet, ballista, mongonals, ect.). I specialize in writing fantasy novels ( though I have never finished one). if you look at any of my books you will find that they all are associated with dragons. guess why.
Tempus sapienti nihil

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:02 am
Stellabeam says...

Dragons are epic. There is no need to even have to explain that. I should introduce myself ,I'm Stella. I would love to see pictures of your weapons, and I love fantasy novels. What do you think of Eragon(the series not the movie) See you around!
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sat May 19, 2012 9:03 pm
yubbies21 says...

Eragon is awesome! Favorite books! I'm actually in the Eragon SB! You should totally check it out! Dragon's are cool too! Wow! Building models of weapons? That's totally cool!

I'm Emma and am 12 years old. I live in British Columbia, Canada. I speak french and am working on many different languages, such as Dutch, Spanish and Chinese. I have had one of my poems published and absolutely love and adore writing. I have two paper routes and enjoy long walks in the park and rainy days(more time for writing). Fantasy is my favorite. I need someone to understand me as well. I am interested in a wide field of topics such as astronomy, biology, physics (only a little...), and anything else that has too do with animals. I am on this site everyday (Almost). It would be great to get to know you! PM me if you want...
beep

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed May 23, 2012 4:54 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Yeah the Dragon Rider SB... I serve as the primary antagonist. You'll find I serve as the primary antagonist in all the SB's I've joined.
Well I also specialize in fantasy, though occasionally my work takes a darker turn.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin