z

Young Writers Society

Hey guys!

Reviews: 0
Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:11 am
View Likes
Zayber says...

TABB Howdy, I'm new here. I guess that was obvious since I am posting here, but yeah. I'm not sure if I am considered new to writing, but I think I am. I've only gotten into it a year ago, tried to write a book, gave up, and now I am trying it again. Only this time I am moving at a slightly slower pace unless I really get into it, so I hope that will keep me from getting bored. But yeah, not sure what else to say, so yeah... I like apple sauce.
"If you don't have the time to read, you don't have the time or the tools to write." - Stephen King

“Getting something and having the wits to use it...those are two different things.”
― Rick Riordan, The Battle of the Labyrinth

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:56 am
View Likes
sarebear says...

Hi Zayber...you know what's really funny, if you highlight the space in front of the word "Howdy" on your post, it shows up as the word, "TABB"...of course that's on topic. Anyway, welcome to YWS! It's lots of fun here, it getting more fun every day as Nate (head honcho) continues to upgrade this newest version of YWS.

I'm sarebear, I've been on a few years now, and I love it here. I like writing poetry and short stories, and have my occasional crack at a novel (though that's really not working so well for me).

I like applesauce too. Especially with cinnamon. Or on latkes with sour cream. I love latkes, too (potato pancakes to be eaten at Hanukkah). Anyway....

If you have any questions about here, PM me or post on my wall. :(

So PM me. Happy writing and reading!

sarebear
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime. Talk to a hungry man about fish, and you're a psychologist.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:55 am
View Likes
Demeter says...

Oooh, subliminal messaging?! o_O

:D Hi Zayber! Welcome to YWS. Good luck with your writing, and I'm sure YWS will also do its best to help you with it!

PM me if you need any help :)

Demeter
x
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight