Young Writers Society

Why hello there :)

Reviews: 0
Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:49 pm
View Likes
UnicornZombies says...

Hey everyone!
My name is Amanda.
I'm 17 years old and have been writing since I was in 7th grade.
I love writing and have a couple things already posted online. (wattpad.com/jesuslyvr94)
First off, I love Jesus Christ with all my heart. He's been there for me when nobody else has, and I honestly don't know where I would be without Him. (So yes, I am a Christian, but I won't shove my beliefs down your throat. I'm just not for that.)
Anyhoo, I love meeting new people and making new friends and I hope to learn some more writing tips here so I can improve my writing skills :)
"Writing is a drug I cannot live without"
Psalm 16:8 "“I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me. No wonder my heart is filled with joy, and my mouth shouts His praises!”

198 Reviews

Reviews: 198
Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:58 am
View Likes
inkwell says...

Hi Amanda, welcome to YWS! There's a large amount of Christians on this site so I'm positive you'll fit in well. If you review other works on the site, and take to heart reviews of your own work, I'm sure you will improve your skills. :)
"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible." — Einstein

Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:19 am
View Likes
UnicornZombies says...

inkwell wrote:Hi Amanda, welcome to YWS! There's a large amount of Christians on this site so I'm positive you'll fit in well. If you review other works on the site, and take to heart reviews of your own work, I'm sure you will improve your skills. :)

Thanks(:
Psalm 16:8 "“I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me. No wonder my heart is filled with joy, and my mouth shouts His praises!”

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:22 am
phenomenologist says...

Hi Amanda - Im phenomenologist, and I wanted to welcome you.
I just joined here also tonight - so hey and I look forward to reading your work and hearing more about your God :)

Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:56 am
View Likes
UnicornZombies says...

phenomenologist wrote:Hi Amanda - Im phenomenologist, and I wanted to welcome you.
I just joined here also tonight - so hey and I look forward to reading your work and hearing more about your God :)

Thanks(: And welcome to YWS too :D

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:52 am
View Likes
Demeter says...

Hi Amanda!

Welcome to YWS! I hope you'll come to like this place, and I'm absolutely certain that your writing skills will improve very soon, if you're active! That's what happened to me at least :D but of course, we've all still got much to learn!

See you around :)

Demeter
x
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:58 pm
View Likes
alabasterwolveness says...

Hey there Amanda!
My name is Alabaster or well you can call me Randi or Robbin. I have many nick names >.< Anyways, I'm glad you were able to join YWS! It means a lot to all of us! We are all really happy to read your pieces of work or view that at the least!
Well if you ever need anything else I am here for you, I'm always working on books, giving ideal's, helping others, and other stuff on here. If you need to get a hold of me and I haven't been on YWS in a while you can feel free to email me, I'll give that to you in a private message if you want. Please, if I don't reply then I'm busy with something and I will definatly get back to you! Please forgive for my spelling errors.
Anyways, hope you love YWS!
Thanks,
Randi (Alabaster)
~Lady Death~
Down in the dark, alone at night. Bleeding and Torn... Broken in the light

Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek