z

Young Writers Society

:-D Hello!

Reviews: 4
Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:12 pm
View Likes
munchkin says...

Hi I'm Munchkin (Justagirl's sister) and I like to draw, but I don't write, and I hope to put some of my drawings on here so they can be reviewed :D I am home schooled and green is my favorite color, and I like food XD and I like music, 70's-80's-90's rock and some pop.
Someone just needs a high five.... In the face... With a chair.

8F

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:45 pm
TwistedMuffins says...

Hey Munchkin! Welcome to YWS! I'm TwistedMuffins, JAG's friend. Sure, you can post your drawings up here, but be sure to review twice as much as you post!

Who are your favorite artists/authors/musicians?

I guess, you can ask JAG everything you need to know, but if you still do feel lost, feel free to PM me!

-TwistedMuffins.
If I were to have a super power, it would be to time-travel, so that I could turn back time, and erase your very existence.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:12 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

Hey Munchkin!

Wow, Alz's sister? You've got a great sister then! ^_^

Drawing? That's great. I love photography myself but there are loads of artists here too who'll be glad to help you out. I'm sure you must've heard about the A&P forum then! :D (Art & Photography).

Green, and like food? Same here :D Cool! Do you have a particular shade of green? For me, it'd be... Lime Green. I love it.

As for rules, I'm sure Alz would've mentioned them, but anyway, it's just good about making sure you have good grammar and making sure you review too. It's all about give and take. Also, you should totally check out the Lyrics section if you like music!

So ... yeah! ^_^ I hope you enjoy it here at YWS and feel free to PM me any questions you may have!

-Mac/AhmadBlues/AB/Ducky/Ducks/MadDisco (like your sister calls me xD)/PinkJeans/Blue(s)/other nickname*

Please specify here ....................

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:27 am
phenomenologist says...

Hi muchkins -

I do a wee bit art myself. Cant wait to see what you do - who knows, perhapos you might decide to pick up a pen and explore your artistic endevours with word.

xxxx

Anyways welcome

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:46 am
Demeter says...

Hi Munchkin! I believe I already met you in the chat room the other day, but welcome again!

Green is my favourite colour too :) my flat is basically all green. Well, mostly it's white. >.>

Anyway, see you around!

Demeter
x
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

249 Reviews

Reviews: 249
Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:22 pm
View Likes
murtuza says...

Munchkin! :D

Hi there, it's nice to meet you! Welcome to Young Writers' Society!

Justa's a super-awesome-spectacular member here on YWS and I'm glad you're on here as well. Do let me know if you ever happen to need any help around or even if you want someone to chat with! ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your art-work.

Take care and enjoy YWS, Munchy!

Murtuza
:)
It's not about the weight of what's spoken.
It's about being heard.

I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe