z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:14 pm
Phil says...

Im phil, i like writing and when i am older i am actually hoping to achieve to be a Journalist.
Do not search for talents.
Talents search for you.

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:15 pm
Mikko says...

Hey there Phil, welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here and achieve to become what you wish to become!

On this site, you have to remember to use good grammar, that includes capitalising your 'I's.

If you want to meet other members, The lounge is a great place for that; you can interact with lots of other members and talk on topics of all kind - basically it's where you can relax and discuss and simply get to know each other.

Oh and of course, you'll have some questions on how things work around here. Why not check out the Answers to Quesions Everyone Has thread? It should really answer just about anything you have on your mind about the site.

So, yeah, welcome. I hope you have great fun here and that you become as addicted as the rest of us (really, once you get started, you can't stop xD).

Happy writing, and good luck!

Peace,

- Mikko.
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:00 pm
Demeter says...

Hey Phil! I've seen you in the chat room, haven't I? Well, welcome again if I haven't already said so! :)
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13