z

Young Writers Society

hi

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:01 am
amit28it says...

Hi ,
I am a new member and will wish to get good reviews of the topics i need .Thanks again for making me member .

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:07 pm
View Likes
TwistedMuffins says...

Hey there, Amit!

Welcome to YWS! YWS is currently going under renovation, thus some things might not be available, but they will soon. Our Admin, Nate, is working really hard.

You will get a lot of good reviews, but in order to get those, you too have to give out good reviews. You get what you give :)

So, tell us a little about yourself. What do you like reading? What genre do you usually write? Your favorite author/song? ^^

-TwistedMuffins.
If I were to have a super power, it would be to time-travel, so that I could turn back time, and erase your very existence.

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:33 pm
Lava says...

Hey Amit!

Welcome to YWS! Azalea/Lava here.

I'm sure you'll have fun here. Just to let you know, YWS is currently under renovation, but rest assured the awesome shiny things will return soon.

Check out the chat room to meet other YWSers. :3

(PS, I'm curious. Your name sounds Indian.)
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:17 pm
ChocoCookie says...

Hi Amit! :D

~waves~.

What's up? I hope you're enjoying here. Its a lot of fun, once you get used to it.
Oh by the way, when you get bored, do join our chat room! xD We have lots of YWSer's talking random things or you can go to the forum named "Randomosity " where you can go on and type all the random stuff. That's the place where you get to be you. ;)

By the way, if you want to follow someone, just send us a friend request and later on, when our profile's our up, you can follow anyone you want and have fun talking to them! (Y)

Want to know more about YWS?

Click on this.

Confused?

Say it here and we'll help you out! ^.^

Go on! Break a leg! xD

Cookie <3'
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

553 Reviews

Reviews: 553
Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:44 am
MiaParamore says...

Hey Amit. *waves*

Your name sounds Indian, are you from India? 'Cause I'm from India. :)

So, welcome to YWS, first of all. Like many have already told you, you'll love it here. You might find yourself lost for some time, but it's not a big deal at all. If you're really confused, you can contact any person in green(light and dark) since they're the Mods. ^_^

If you'd love getting reviews for your topics, the best way is to review for others. Nothing makes YWS-ers more happy than receiving reviews. Also, if you wish to ask for reviews, you can post in Will Review for Food.

It's so nice to see you here and I hope that you learn a lot on YWS. Never hesitate in asking anything. :)

Plus, if you need a help, I'm just a click away.

See you around, and tell us more about yourself.
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:10 pm
View Likes
Angelreader77 says...

Hey Amit! Welcome to YWS!
Seeing everyone has given you links, I'll just say hi.
This is an amazing site and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. YWS is full of friendly people and we're all glad to help :)
Nice to meet you! :D
~Angel
"The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears or the sea." --Isaac Dinesen

a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn