z

Young Writers Society

Hi Everyone

Reviews: 0
Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:37 am
View Likes
EmilyWriter12345 says...

Hi Everyone I am a new member of Young writers society and I found this out after joining fanfiction.net in April, I hope I get to post my new story/stories and read other's writing and learn about their writing style. I really like writing after founding out that my English was better than my math. I even hope that I get to meet new people :D

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:18 am
View Likes
xMidnightWriterx says...

Heya Emily, welcome to Young Writers Society!! =]

Fanfiction.net is a great site, I'm always on it and hope to join as soon as I've got the time to spare from here =] What kind of fanfictions do you write, if you don't mind me asking?
English is definatly better the maths! Maths is just tooooo hard =D Haha
You'll certainly meet new people and you'll all be mad about the same topic, which leads to some great conversations!
Anyways, hope you post up something soon and if you need any help navigating around then feel free to PM! YWS has had a little make-over and not all of it's features are up yet, but they should be soon and then it will be even better!!! See you around the site, Midnight x
"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic" - Albus Dumbledore

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:58 pm
View Likes
ChocoCookie says...

Hey Emily!

Welcome to YWS! We are very happy to see you and its a great choice of joining this website. It has more to what you say. Its not only writing, its making friends and also, helping you out. ^.^ Don't be afraid. We YWSer's don't have any hatred towards newbies like in other websites. :) We like having people around.

For now, YWS is still under renovation but, it should be done by March. =) Fanfiction.net? I've heard of it, but not really joined. I hope you find this site exciting. It has lots to do! xD And when the profiles come in, OH MORE FUN! <3'

If you want to know more about YWS, you can hit this page.

Still confused? Spill it all here!

Have fun and we'll all be looking forward to your works. Soon, you'll be a professional in writing! x)

Good to see you again! Bye! :smt003

Cookie! <3'
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

553 Reviews

Reviews: 553
Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:48 am
View Likes
MiaParamore says...

Hey Emily!

Nice to see you. Welcome to YWS. I hope you'll enjoy yourself here and learn.

To know more people, you can visit the Chat Room which is really fun. Besides that, reviewing for others is the best way to get started. You review, people review for you.

Also, don't hesitate in asking questions. If you have any doubt, which you'll surely have since you're new, you can take help from anyone through PMs. Still, if you want anything else, contact people in green.

So, tell us more about yourself? What's your interest area in writing and reading? What all have you written till now? And do you have anything in mind you'd wish to work on? We can help you if you want to improve a certain area in your writing.

Feel free to ask questions. :)

Hope to see you around.

Mia!
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights