z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Reviews: 1
Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:59 am
SouthersAngel says...

Hi,

My name is SouthersAngel. I'm a writer (unpublish do to never being able to complet a book I start :( ). I hope to find some encouragement from you guys so that I might at one point finish a book.

I want to thank you guys that have already look at my first posted story "My Soul"...it was just something playing at the back of my mind, nothing great.

Hope to hear form more of you soon! :)

~Angel
I know I'm a bad speller! So please read what I write without telling me it sucks because of that. If the spelling is really bad say so & I'll fix it. My problem is I write to fast & have a habit of over looking miss spells. So please be nice

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:31 am
AlfredSymon says...

Hi Angel! I'm Alfred Symon! Let me give you a very warm welcome at YWS!

*welcome*

Sorry if you didn't feel any warmness in it, but it is very WARM!

About your problem, well, a lot of us here experience that kind of burden. I know that I do! I say to you now that you will get a lot of encouragement from the whole YWS family. We have one goal, don't we: development. And what better people to help each others in this goal than writers!

I'll give you a quick introduction after this post so be alert!

Your newest pal,
Al
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

165 Reviews

Reviews: 165
Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:04 pm
qaralynn says...

Hai Angel! 8D

Spoiler! :
Welcome to YWS!

I hope you'll have an awesome time on this site and that you'll end up loving it as much as we do. =)
This site is filled with awesome and friendly people and I'm sure that they all want to help you if you have any questions (that includes me, if you have any questions about this site, you can always come and ask me =D Or if you just want to chat.)
You can meet and talk with the other writers in chat.
It migh be confusing at first but you'll get used to it soon enough. =)

Here they explain how this new version of the site works. The old one had some problems, so Nate (He created this site) decided to go fix everything. =D
This will probably help you with understanding everything about this site. =)

We are honored to have you here and once again, I hope you'll have an awesome time! =D
And remember, if you want to talk or have questions, send me a pm =)
<3

-qaralynn-
"If they can't be with you at your worst, then they don't deserve to be with you at your best."
-Murtuza-

"Even though a ship won't sink at sea, it needs to be steered to get home."

Moo.
— Cow