z

Young Writers Society

Writing Partne Idea

Reviews: 1
Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:38 am
LizzieCast says...

I'm started up this little website that I'm writing this fictional blog on. I thought it would be cool if there was a linking site from another character's point of view. I was thinking it should be written by someone with a different perspective! Maybe a male one, but if your a girl and you think you can understand the "complex" male mind give me a shout out too! :D
elizabeth castellano<3
forgive me my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense- robert frost <3

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:48 pm
View Likes
theotherone says...

Hey Lizzie, this is not quite the thread you should be writing in if you want to search for someone that can help you. It's more of a thread where you say who you are and what you do to give a little impression on what you'll be bringing to this site. :)

So I recommend you post this in another place, such as 'About The Author' thread... which doesn't really goes with it, but is a better place then in this thread.
viewforum.php?f=32

Problem is, I would've said post it on your profile, but the profiles aren't working right now... So. Good luck with finding someone! :)

Other One
Behind every mask, lies a man that can't live in his own skin. - Woe is Me <3
Need a reviewer? I don't bite, I promise. :) ---> viewtopic.php?f=188&t=76466

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:29 am
Lavvie says...

Hi Lizzie. You'll want to post this here, perhaps. It's a place to find a writer to collaborate with.

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor