z

Young Writers Society

Hello Fellow Cohabitors Of Earth=)

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:06 am
NessiInnocent says...

Well hello people my name is Bernesia but you guys can call me B Nessi (pronounced Nee-see) or China. Whatever suits your fancy. I am new to this site and as you can see it is like 4 in the morning here in Florida, and I was just browsing thhe web when I stumbled upon this site. I am looking forward to working with yall.
Toodles<3 :smt020

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:39 pm
Calligraphy says...

Hi Innocent (that name suits my fancy), I hope you stick around the site. After you get some sleep, that is. Because you gave this site a chance I'm assuming you like to write, right? What type of writing do you do, poetry, short stories, fantasy? Tell us a bit about yourself. : ) Anyway, I just wanted to say: 'Welcome to YWS'! I hope you like it here. If you have any questions about getting around the site just send me a P.M. Also, right now YWS is going through a series of changes to make the website better, so if some part of the forum changes don't worry. You aren't the only one who has to take some time to check the new feature out!

Thanks,

Calli

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:34 am
AlfredSymon says...

HELLO NESSI! HAVE I MET YOU BEFORE AT LOCH, IN SCOTLAND? MAYBE...
AS YOU CAN SEE IT, IT'S TWO IN THE MORNING HERE IN PLUTO, SO I WAS JUST BROWSING THE FORUMS WHEN I STUMBLED UPON THIS SITE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOUR UPCOMING WORKS!

ALSO, I'M GONNA SEND YOU A GREETER MESSAGE AFTER THIS POST.

TOODLES, EARTHLING!
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:33 pm
Anoia says...

Hey :) it's the last day of my Christmas holidays, and getting dark here already in northern England, despite the fact that it's only 25 to 4... most irksome.
Anyway, to return to the point, I just wanted to pop in and say "Hallo!"
So there you have it... hope to see you around :)
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."

sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara