Sakshi says...

AM A NEWCOMER FRNDS.....
$@K$H!

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:09 pm
AlfredSymon says...

Hi!

This is Alfred Symon, giver of Quick Critiques and Kudos Revues! Nice to meet you!

I'll send a Greeter Message to you in time!

Welcome to YWS! Good luck from now! ;)
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:13 pm
starrgazer says...

hey welcome!! I'm star and if you have any questions or stuff, feel free to pm me. :) . Anyways, giving reviews and submitting entries in contests is a great way to get your work out there and meet new people.

Looking forward to seeing your work,

Starr
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

:)

247 Reviews

Reviews: 247
Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:51 pm
Searria H. says...

Hello, Sakshi! Welcome to YWS. :smt039 I'm Searria, or "Sea" for short. :D

Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? What's your favourite colour, book, food, animal, etc.? What genre do you write? Poetry or Prose? Do you listen to music? Do you play any musical instruments? Do you have any pets? How did you find YWS?

I'm sure you'll get the hang of YWS really quickly and be addicted in no time at all. ;) To get you started, here are a few helpful links:
1) The Official YWS Rules and Guides
2) Answers to Questions Everyone HasThis link is fabulous. It has everything you could possibly ask about YWS. (Or pretty close, anyway.)
3) The Information Desk This forum is a great place to start. Snoop around for a while, and you'll find it'll answer questions you didn't even know you had. :D
4) The Buddy System. This is a system where older members are paired with younger members and answer their questions, review their work, introduce them to other members, and so on. If you're shy or just would like a little extra help, your mentor will always be nice and helpful. :D If you post a request for a mentor, I promise you'll be flooded with lots of eager replies. :)

You can always ask any member questions. We're all willing to help. Moderators (the green people) are great people to ask, no matter what your question is. :)

Welcome again! Let me know if you need anything. Happy writing! :elephant:
-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:39 pm
Twit says...

Hello Sakshi!

Welcome to YWS! Well, Searria did an awesome job of linking you to just about every helpful article about the site that was ever written, so I'll just say Hi And Welcome! If you have any questions or need a review, just shoot me a PM or leave a message on my Wall. :D

-twit
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

553 Reviews

Reviews: 553
Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:57 am
MiaParamore says...

Hey, Sakshi! Mia here.

First of all, a grand welcome on YWS. I hope that you'd love coming here and learn something. It's a great place to learn and know people from different countries.

Don't hesitate in asking your questions because only after asking you'll learn. Plus, you can contact me for whatever you want.

Sierra has already told you some basic rules. Your name sounds Indian. Are you from India because I am. :D

Welcome to YWS yet again. :)
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore

One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah