z

Young Writers Society

New-ish?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:19 am
Evacuating London says...

Hi! Um, well I'm not really new but I haven't used my account in like 2 years or something and have only just rediscovered it! :D Hah, well since I was on Christmas break, I thought I'd try to write something on this so yeah. I'm re-introducing myself. I'm Katrina. I'm 15 and I like everything. Hello YWS
"there is a light somewhere.
it may not be much light but
it beats darkness."

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:53 am
MikeMoney says...

Hello, and re-welcome to YWS haha. Hope you have a good time here...agian :wink:.
"If your horrible to me, I'm going to write a song about it, and you won't like it. That's how I operate" - Taylor Swift #Stop Bullying!

Need (Re)views on your work?: page.php?id=1535

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:06 am
EnchantedPanda says...

Hello Evacuating London,

Um, well I'm not really new but I haven't used my account in like 2 years or something and have only just rediscovered it!
Wow, two years, that's ages! Welcome back to young writers society :smt039 I really hope you enjoy yourself here. Even if you don't think you're gonna hang around for long there are still a lot of things you can learn here :smt023 ! There are all kinds of writing related activities on here and through writing and and receiving reviews you can only improve!

Now I have a few quick questions for you!
:arrow: What do you enjoy writing? (poems, short stories, general articles etc.)
:arrow: When did you start writing?
:arrow: How did you rediscover Young Writers Society?

Anyway I'll just leave you to explore yourself :smt024 and then if you do encounter any questions or you just want to chat then feel free to post a message on my wall or PM me and I'll get back to you as quickly as I possibly can. Or if you want a more technical answer try the Moderators and Junior Moderators (the Moderators are in dark green :smt016 and the Junior Moderators are in light green :smt044 .) Have fun and I look forward to seeing you around Young writers society!

From DreamingForever

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:49 am
AlfredSymon says...

Hi London. Welcome *again* to YWS!

I think it's very great that you "rediscovered" your account. The exact thin happened to me when I signed in at late Winter last year and just became active this month.

I hope to see your future works!

Your greeter for today,
Al
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:16 pm
Mikko says...

Hey there London! Welcome back to YWS!

I hope you like it around here since there have been a few changes since the time you were last on! You can check out this thread: The "I'm back" thread.

There's also the Lounge where you can interact with the other members and have fun sharing with the rest of us.

Is writing, for you, your hobby or is it something you want to do in the future for a living? In any case, you've come to the right place. Here you can make friends, share your creative pieces and grow in your writing!

Happy writing!

Peace,

- Mikko.
Last edited by Mikko on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:16 pm
View Likes
Mikko says...

Hey there London! Welcome back to YWS!

I hope you like it around here since there have been a few changes since the time you were last on! You can check out this thread: The "I'm back" thread.

There's also the Lounge where you can interact with the other members and have fun sharing with the rest of us.

Is writing, for you, your hobby or is it something you want to do in the future for a living? In any case, you've come to the right place. Here you can make friends, share your creative pieces and grow in your writing!

Happy writing!

Peace,

- Mikko.
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss