z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

Reviews: 2
Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:27 pm
LovelyDisaster says...

Hi guys :)
I am a 14 year old girl who's written notebooks full of poetry. I've signed up for this site because I want people to discover me and give me feedback (good or bad). I want to know if I'm good enough to be a poet or writer, so here I am! I'll try to post one new poem or short story a day, so...here goes. :)
Toodles!
Dont forget : you're beautiful.
-X

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:34 pm
Mikko says...

Hey there LovelyDisaster! Welcome to YWS!

I hope you like it around here and that you get around easily. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of things so in no time you will be wandering the streets of YWS all on your own!It's great that you've joined this site because it will help you grow in your writing. Through reviews and tips, you can only keep on improving!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around - we're nice people who don't bite and we're ready to help you around! There are all sorts of forums on this site that will help you out with not only your writing but helping you to make friends with others and enjoying your time on here.

We've got the questions and answers forum for any question you may have on how the site works or if you're encountering some difficulties. Here is a link to a place where ALL common questions are answered.

We've also got writing tips if you need any or if you have any.

There's also the Lounge where you can interact with the other members and have fun sharing with the rest of us.

If you want to post things, remember you need 100 points to do so and you can get points by reveiwing other people's work. Okay?

If you want your first review, go here yes, here!

Is writing, for you, your hobby or is it something you want to do in the future for a living? In any case, you've come to the right place. Here you can make friends, share your creative pieces and grow in your writing!

I hope you enjoy yourself and that as you discover the site, you become as addicted as the rest of us!

Happy writing!

Peace,

- Mikko.
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:38 pm
xMidnightWriterx says...

Heya LovelyDisaster =]

I love your username, by the way. Very nice use of an oxymoron :) Well, Mikko has summed up everything that you need to know so I'm not going to repeat it all and bore you to death before you've even had a chance to post up some work.
So, instead I'm going to say a massive WELCOME and really hope that you'll love it here as much as everybody else does! I've only been on here for a few months and I've already improved my writing by loads and soon you'll se you do the same!!

Have lots of fun around the site and hope to see some of your work posted up soon, Midnight x
"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic" - Albus Dumbledore

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:50 pm
View Likes
EnchantedPanda says...

Hello LovelyDisaster,

Welcome to the Young Writers Society :smt006 , this is a really fantastic place and I can assure you that you're going to love it here :smt023 . There are heaps of different fun things to do and I hope you enjoy discovering and participating in all of them as you grow in your writing :smt024 . Mikko seems to have covered everything that you need to know so far but once again if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the Moderators or Junior Moderators (they're user names are colored in light green or dark green.)

Now I have a few questions for you!
:arrow: What genre do you write?
:arrow: What non writing related hobbies do you have?
:arrow: How long have you been writing?
:arrow: What is your favorite food! :)

Anyway I look forward to seeing you around and if you have any questions or you just want to chat then PM me or post a message on my wall, I hope you enjoy yourself and I look forward to seeing you around the site.

From DreamingForever

Random avatar

Reviews: 11
Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:23 pm
AlucardXD says...

Hello there LovelyDisaster!!! Welcome to YWS, and I hope you enjoy your stay and stuff!!! You write poetry? What genre? Or is it just anything, like I do? How long have you been writing?
I really like your username by the way, it's awesome, since mine is nothing special, just Anime-inspired XD
If you have any questions about stuff on site (not that I'm that old a member myself), need someone to talk to or just so much as need a few reviews or tips on your writing, feel free to PM me or whatever, okay?
Peace out, AlucardXD

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:44 am
farz95 says...

Hi there ! welcome to YWS , I hope you enjoy your time here ! :)

The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest