z

Young Writers Society

Out with the old..

Reviews: 1
Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:17 pm
Chowda says...

Hello YWS, my name is Adrian and.....I'm crazy :). I'm not new here, but I decided that it was time to make a fresh start, so why not....and the fact that I can't remember my old username and password, but I digress. I am 17 and currently a senior in high school, CLASS OF 2012!! :D As with everyone else here, I enjoy writing and my passion for it grows more and more each and every day. So, glad to be REBORN into the YWS family and hello, hallo, hola, bonjour , ciao, kon ni chi wa, ni hao, and guten tag to you all :).
I'm not insane, my brain just throws a party that never ends.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:47 pm
SlightlySenile says...

I'm just going to stick with Hey, so... Hey! Welcome back! or something to that effect :) Fresh starts are always good, But do you know what every fresh start needs? THEME MUSIC! You should get some theme music :)
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
Dr. Seuss

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:56 pm
Picklesole says...

Hello to you to! Nice to see another crazy around here. :D Also, I recognized which language each hello thing was for except ciao. Which language is that? ( I have a feeling I should know this.....but oh well. :) )

Reviews: 1
Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:01 am
View Likes
Chowda says...

O_O You're right, I do need theme music! da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da CHOWDAAAAAAAAAA! Haha, and ciao is hello in Italian, as well as goodbye.
I'm not insane, my brain just throws a party that never ends.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:15 pm
EnchantedPanda says...

Hello Chowda,

Welcome back to the Young Writers Society! Fresh starts are always great and I can assure you that you'll be welcomed back with open arms! :smt109 You probably already know you're way around but this here is the official YWS rules and guides just to refresh your memory http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic3.html. This is the lounge where you can just chill out and chat. http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/forum12.html and this is the read and write forum where you can read and review other peoples stories and poems http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/literature.html

Anyway I look forward to seeing you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me or ask any of the moderators (their user names are coloured in dark green :smt016 ) or a junior moderator (their user names are colored in light green. :smt044 ) Apart from that just have fun and I really look forward to seeing you around the Young Writers Society!

From DtreamingForever

The mind of man is capable of anything - because everything is in it, all the past as well as all the future.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness