z

Young Writers Society

Uh...hello there!

Random avatar

Reviews: 11
Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:32 pm
AlucardXD says...

Uh, hey, I'm Courtney (AKA AlucardXD) and...well, I'm new here, obviously! I don't usually post my works on websites for others to see, mostly because I'm quite self-conscious when it comes to sharing my work, but...yeah, too late to back out now!
I'm 13 (just the right age to join ^.^) and...well, I joined up here mostly because a friend of mine joined a few months ago when she joined the Creative Writing Group in my school that I've been in since I started high school ^.^ Devotion or what XD
Uh...believe it or not, I'm a published author, which is another reason why I decided to join up here, but the works I post on here are nothing like the book a group of friends in the Creative Writing group and I published last year; it was one of those Stories4Change children's books, about a giraffe (because they are just awesome ^.^) It's on Amazon and everything!!!
Anything remotely interesting about me...? Oh, yes, I write horror stories centred around the 16+ age-group...I watch too much Anime and read too much Manga in my spare time...I watch a lot of Yaoi XD...uh...I'm an Emo-post-Otaku XP...uh...I play WAY too much Xbox, and keep getting repetitive strain injuries that stop me playing video games...I love Devil May Cry, works by Capcom and Ninja Theory, Anime by AarinFantasy...
I don't show my work to many people at all, mainly because my stories are quite mature, which is why I practically drop one (dirty humour is my speciality XP) every time my English teacher asks to read one of my horror stories...hell, no.
So...yeah...HEY THERE!!!

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:35 pm
Napier says...

A published author, wow! Incredible success at your age, and a feat which is currently making me very jealous.
If you have any questions about this site, or would like to request a review on your writing, feel free to PM me!
Regards,
BDL
“It is the tale, not he who tells it.”
― Stephen King

“If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”
― Stephen King

Formerly BadlyDrawnLightning

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:36 am
starrgazer says...

wow! Great job on being published already! :D Anyways, welcome to yws. There are tons of works out there just waiting for reviews and a lot of people here would also be more than happy to give comments and critiques.

I also LOVE anime :) What else have you seen? Have you seen Naruto? Its amazing; you should watch it if you haven't yet. So if you have any questions and stuff, pm me; I'd love to help!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

:)

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:32 am
EnchantedPanda says...

Hello AlucardXD,

Welcome to young writers society, you're gonna' love it here! There is loads of insanely awesome stuff for you to do here and your writing will only grow better from being on here. There are lots of community things to do and heaps of writing related features there's writing contests, "storybooks", blogs, and of course reading and writing other YWsers work to mention a few, there's bound to be something that you'll love here!

Uh...believe it or not, I'm a published author
Woah, that's seriously amazing! What an incredible achievement, I'm jealous!

Anyway if you have any questions or you just wanna chat flick me a PM or post on my wall and I'll get back to you as soon as time allows! I hope to see you around and I hope you enjoy yourself here!

From DreamingForever

how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42