z

Young Writers Society

I'm New!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:12 pm
crazedasian1 says...

Hi everyone,

Obviously, I am new to YWS, and I would love to receive any advice about writing. I am so excited to post some of my work and to get reviews from other writers. I believe it will help me a lot with my writing, and help me become a better writer!
We can aspire to anything, but we don't get it just 'cause we want it.' I would rather spend my life close to the birds than waste it wishing I had wings.
-Eli Attie

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:50 pm
TheBucketman says...

Welcome to YWS!

This is a great place to get reviews and help with writing because for no matter how or what you write there are people to review what you wish. If you need a review, or have any questions pm or tell me on my wall.

I hope you have fun!

249 Reviews

Reviews: 249
Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:56 pm
murtuza says...

Hey, Craze!

Welcome to YWS and I'm sure you'll have a great time here. I'm looking forward to reading your works and I'm glad that you've already started posting. YWS is a great place to improve your writing skills, make friends and express. To get started on YWS, I would suggest that you first read through this - help.php

Feel free to ask me for any help and also if you would like a review. I hope you enjoy your time here! Take care.

Murtuza
:)
It's not about the weight of what's spoken.
It's about being heard.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:15 am
starrgazer says...

heyy!! Welcome to YWS, I'm sure you are going to have an amazing time here :) I'm also new here and I look forward to reading some of your stories. Hopefully, we can help each other out, cause I want to improve my writing as well. Write on my wall or pm me any time! :)
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

:)

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:46 pm
Mikko says...

Well hey there, Crazed, and welcome to YWS! I hope you like it around here and that you get around easily. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of things so in no time you will be wandering the streets of YWS all on your own!It's great that you've joined this site because it will help you grow in your writing. Through reviews and tips, you can only keep on improving!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around - we're nice people who don't bite and we're ready to help you around! There are all sorts of forums on this site that will help you out with not only your writing but helping you to make friends with others and enjoying your time on here.

We've got the questions and answers forum for any question you may have on how the site works or if you're encountering some difficulties. Here is a link to a place where ALL common questions are answered.

We've also got writing tips if you need any or if you have any.

There's also the Lounge where you can interact with the other members and have fun sharing with the rest of us.

If you want your first review, just post a request here! I'll be happy to give you your very first YWS review!

What kind of things do you like to write, like what genre? What inspires you to write?

Is writing, for you, your hobby or is it something you want to do in the future for a living? In any case, you've come to the right place. Here you can make friends, share your creative pieces and grow in your writing!

I hope you enjoy yourself and that as you discover the site, you become as addicted as the rest of us!

Happy writing!

Peace,

- Mikko.
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:29 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

Welcome to Young Writers Society Crazed! A wonderful place where you will be able to post your poetry, novels, and short stories. Others will be able to review your work so that you can get better at writing and get less and less errors in your writing. I tell all the new people when you click My YWS, scroll down near the bottom and you will see the word of the week. Incorporate that into your writing to improve your vocabulary and your writing skills. Once again, Welcome to Young Writers Society!
~Arah~
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

i like that the title of dr jekyll and mr hyde makes a clear stance that the embodiment of one’s own evil doesn’t get a claim to the doctorate
— waywardxwallflower