z

Young Writers Society

Hello, I'm Johnny Cash.

Reviews: 4
Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:45 pm
TheRose says...

No, I'm not, but that line is more than epic.

My name is Alexandra, and I'm 15 years old. I come from a small town in Greece. The things I enjoy most in this life of mine are the following: books, music, photography, my cat, cold beer, nature, good company, and myself of course.
I write mostly poems and I write them in Greek so it would be kind of difficult for me to post anything I've written here.
My favorite book changes all the time. For the last few weeks the #1 book on my chart has been 'The Dharma Bums' by Jack Kerouac.
What inspires me most is music, and nature. Some of my favorite artists are Guns N' Roses, Nick Cave, Tom Waits, Led Zeppelin, Marilyn Manson, Porcupine Tree, Creedence Clearwater Revival, and they're basically endless so I'll stop here.

I'd like to share my thoughts with people who are intelligent enough to understand what I'm talking about. Society these days is producing sheep instead of free thinking young people.
there's a feeling I get when I look to the west, and my spirit is crying for leaving.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:31 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Hey! My name is Up&Out but you can call me Ups. I'm fifteen too (almost 16!).

You live in Greece? That's so cool! I live in a tiny town in Tennessee, USA. I like books, music, good company, and myself too. But I can't go a day without writing something, even if it sucks. I love it but if I don't write I become very grumpy and scare my family into hiding [ ;) ] which isn't exactly the worst thing.
I would love to be fluent enough in another language to be able to write poems and stories in! I'm taking Spanish now but I've never really been able to write a work in it. I mainly write novels and am trying to make myself a more rounded person by writing poems and short stories.
I haven't read 'The Dharma Bums' yet but my favorite book at the moment is 'Intertwined' by Gena Showalter.
I love Guns N' Roses and Led Zeppelin is cool too! My favorite artist right now is Relient K. I looooovvvvvveeee them!

I'm a little late but welcome to the family! I hope you'll have fun here!

Up&Out
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:00 am
Stellabeam says...

Hey I'm Stella and I'm 15 years old.
Greece.Is.Awesome. That's were western culture and literature started and is the reason we right the way we do today. I've always wanted to go there!!
I love led zepplin too and I also listen to The White Stripes, Muse and Cobra Starship
I'm currently reading Atlas Shrugged and my favorite book is Gone with the Wind. Hope to see you around!
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman