z

Young Writers Society

I'm new! I'm new!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:01 am
View Likes
shakenzie says...

Hello there! My name is Shannie. I won't tell you my real name cause I've never really liked it that much. So I'm just Shannie. :)

I've dreamed of writing ever since I was...actually, I don't remember how old I was, but that doesn't matter. I just know writing is something very important to me. Creating stories it's just...so awesome!

There is so much crap out there. So many gross things people write about, so many nasty things people put in their books, and you know what I want to do? I want to show people that books can be good, actually, better without all that nasty junk in it. I want to make a difference with my writing. I want to touch people hearts with my stories. THAT'S what I want. And if people don't like that, well that's their problem. I really don't care what they think.

Ok I'm done rambling on. Haha, later!

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:22 am
View Likes
sarebear says...

Hey Shannie

I'm sarebear (and I gotcha on the name thing) but if you can't tell my real name...well, read my username again with your eyes open! Yeah, I love writing too. Well, that's kinda why I'm here. I love this place, and hopefully you'll love it too. I write all sorts of crap in my stories, but hopefully a few things come out okay. I love your view, I hope you succeed, and if you want to post on my wall once you've submitted I'll check it out.

Welcome to YWS!
sarebear
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime. Talk to a hungry man about fish, and you're a psychologist.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:34 pm
View Likes
RedMoon says...

Hi, I'm new on YWS also. Just joined last night in fact.

I'm kinda shaky on how things are done around here so if any one could help me, I'd be really graeful to them.

Anyways, I'm just happy to be on. I've wanted to join ever since I found out about this site (which was like a month ago) and I've been hounding my mom to let me join. She finally said yes.

So here I am, still working on posting my first work. :D :D :D
Remember, God loves you!

Reviews: 1
Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:28 pm
View Likes
Cannonball says...

Hello! :) I'm new too :) These are my starting days here ! :)
Welcome to all you too ! :)

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:23 am
View Likes
starrgazer says...

hi shannie, welcome to yws:) I also love to write (I have tons of different random dribbles saved on my computer) and this is a great place to get your work out there. I'm also kind of new here and hope we can help each other out! I look forward to reading some of your stories!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

:)

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:35 pm
View Likes
ArahAkachi1 says...

Welcome to Young Writers Society Shannie! A wonderful place where you will be able to post your poetry, novels, and short stories. Others will be able to review your work so that you can get better at writing and get less and less errors in your writing. I tell all the new people when you click My YWS, scroll down near the bottom and you will see the word of the week. Incorporate that into your writing to improve your vocabulary and your writing skills. Once again, Welcome to Young Writers Society!
~Arah~
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

"The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature."
— Henry Winchester