z

Young Writers Society

Hey I'm New

Reviews: 1
Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:40 am
View Likes
LizzieCast says...

HI! Writing's not a hobby for me. I want to be a young adult writer after college. I'll probably end up writing romance novels or fantasy, maybe even Sci-Fi. I just want people to get to see my alternate reality. If you know what I mean? I think every writer has one. A world where they're someone else, living another life, or in a world that doesn't even resemble the one we live in. A writer's alternate reality were all our inspiration comes from. It's our imagination!(:
elizabeth castellano<3
forgive me my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense- robert frost <3

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:32 pm
View Likes
ArahAkachi1 says...

Welcome to Young Writers Society Lizzie! A wonderful place where you will be able to post your poetry, novels, and short stories. Others will be able to review your work so that you can get better at writing and get less and less errors in your writing. I tell all the new people when you click My YWS, scroll down near the bottom and you will see the word of the week. Incorporate that into your writing to improve your vocabulary and your writing skills. Once again, Welcome to Young Writers Society!
~Arah~
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina