z

Young Writers Society

Hey I'm New

Reviews: 1
Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:35 pm
LizzieCast says...

I'm Lizzie! I know people named Lizzie are usually dorky, absentminded and clumsy so that means I'm a Complete Stereotype, but I've come to terms with that now. Anyways I'm really glad to be here. And hope I meet some really cool people!
I have My Own Website I write A fictional Blog. Looking for a writing partner.
elizabeth castellano<3
forgive me my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense- robert frost <3

Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:35 pm
LizzieCast says...

I'm Lizzie! I know people named Lizzie are usually dorky, absentminded and clumsy so that means I'm a Complete Stereotype, but I've come to terms with that now. Anyways I'm really glad to be here. And hope I meet some really cool people!
I have My Own Website I write A fictional Blog. Looking for a writing partner.
elizabeth castellano<3
forgive me my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense- robert frost <3

Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:39 pm
LizzieCast says...

I have My Own Website I write A fictional Blog. Looking for a writing partner. http://teenageloner.moonfruit.com/
elizabeth castellano<3

279 Reviews

Reviews: 279
Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:08 pm
MasterGrieves says...

Hi Lizzie! :) Welcome to YWS, one of the best websites of ALL time. I am 567ajt, lord of ambiguous poetry and novels that make no sense. You will love YWS I assure you. Looking for a writing partner? What type of writer would you want as your writing partner? A romantic, laid back colourful writer? Or a deep, depressing writer like myself? We are all eclectic as a writing community, so you are in luck. I hope you enjoy your time.
The Nation of Ulysses Must Prevail!

If you don't like Mikko, you better friggin' die.

The power of Robert Smith compels you!

Adam + Lisa ♥

When you greet a stranger look at his shoes.
Keep your money in your shoes.

I was 567ajt

Reviews: 3
Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:14 pm
Cookjess048 says...

Hey There! :)

You can call me Jess or Cook, I don't mind either! I'm glad you have found YWS! It's really is an awesome site! We offer many things here, like chat rooms, community groups, and of course fourmes to post your writing in! I think that is pretty awesome that you have your own webpage! You sound like you have a head start already! I look forward to reading your work!

I hope that you explore YWS and make yourself at home and start to love YWS as much as I do! :D

Cookjess048

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:26 pm
SlightlySenile says...

Hey! You can call me Senile :) I am exactly the same. I fall over everything, I mean why do things have to be in awkward places! I hate when your mind drifts of and then you realise you have been staring at either a piece of wall for the last ten minutes or another person! Urgh. Well anyway, What kind of stuff do you write?
I really hope you enjoy YWS, it has loads to offer and a lot of tips with writing! There are loads of friendly people and I'm sure you'll feel at home in no time :)
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
Dr. Seuss

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:28 pm
SlightlySenile says...

Hey! You can call me Senile :) I am exactly the same. I fall over everything; I mean why do things have to be in awkward places! I hate when your mind drifts of and then you realise you have been staring at either a piece of wall for the last ten minutes or another person! Urgh. Well anyway, what kind of stuff do you write?
I really hope you enjoy YWS, it has loads to offer and a lot of tips with writing! There are loads of friendly people and I'm sure you'll feel at home in no time :)
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
Dr. Seuss

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:08 am
psudiname says...

Welcome to YWS! pretty much all of the people I've met here are cool, so you happen to be in luck. if you have any questions about the site, or need any advice on something feel free to PM me anytime. also, if you ever need any reviews, I'm up to anything except fanfiction, so don't be shy. I hope you like it here, have fun writing!
your friend,
---Psudiname
if anyone wants a review, post on my profile and I'll get to it in a couple days.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:41 am
EnchantedPanda says...

Hello LizzieCast,

Welcome to young writers society :smt006 ! I hope you have a really exciting time here and I hope you really enjoy the awesome stuff Young writers society has to offer. We have lots of cool things for you to do like write a "storybook' with other Young Writers Society members, enter writing contests against other Young Writers Society member and much more like blogs, clubs and a fun writing community!

I know people named Lizzie are usually dorky, absentminded and clumsy so that means I'm a Complete Stereotype, but I've come to terms with that now.
Really? I've always liked the name Lizzie! :smt023 in my opinion you have a really lovely name :elephant:.

Anyway, I'll see you around the site and I hope you really enjoy your time here! Oh and if you have any problems or anything feel free to toss me a PM or post a message on my wall! I'll be seeing you my friend!

From DreamingForever :smt031 :smt051

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:53 am
Lava says...

Welcome to the crazy YWS world Lizzie!

Have fun around here!
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:52 pm
sarebear says...

Hiya Lizzie,

Yeah...I know some people who fit that description....but oh well. I'm dorky, absentminded and clumsy too, and I assure you I'm not named Lizzie. Well now, welcome to YWS and I hope you have a nice time here. I love it and have been around for a while now. And, to second what 567 said, what sort of writing partner do we speak of here? I'm into poetry and failing at novels...and anything Harry Potter, because who isn't into Harry Potter (don't tell me you're not into Harry Potter or we can't be friends :)

So yeah. Hi. Check out my stuff by clicking in the name above my picture to the right of this post and looking in my portfolio. And if you need any help, do the same and give a shout.

Sarebear
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime. Talk to a hungry man about fish, and you're a psychologist.

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:01 am
SmylinG says...

Yo, Lizzie. :mrgreen:

Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy your stay here and maybe even find that writing partner you're looking for. There are tons of great writers lurking around the forums though, so I'm sure it shouldn't be that hard. Just be social and review! You're bound to make friends and discover writing that suits your liking.

If you have any questions or are simply looking for someone to review any new works you post up on the site, feel free to ask me. I'd be glad to be of assistance with anything you may need. Simply post a comment on my wall or shoot a PM(private message) my way and I'll be sure to get back to you!

That all said, have fun roaming the site, and be sure to take advantage of all that YWS has to offer! Including storybooking, contests, clubs, and the chatroom!

Hope to see you around, Lizzie!

-Smylin'
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

Random avatar

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:33 am
Sparkyrox2 says...

Hi Lizzie,

Welcome to YWS! We are just the same, i just started here too. Hope you will have a great stay here just as im hoping as i will too. Hope you find your writing partner soon.
Every minute someone is born, every minute someone dies, every minute someone smiles for the very first time, every minute are there occasions,Every minute never stops..

249 Reviews

Reviews: 249
Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:27 am
murtuza says...

Hey Lizzie!

Welcome to YWS! I'm glad you've joined this place! It's just super-great! Feel free to ask me anything about this website and if you need any help. And enjoy your time here :)

And Hi, Sparky!

It's nice to see that you've just joined and already have started greeting the new people! :)
You have a great time here too as well, and you may ask me or any of the mods around for anything. We'd be glad to help! I hope you have a great time.

I'm looking forward to reading all your works! You guys take care, now!

Murtuza
:)
It's not about the weight of what's spoken.
It's about being heard.

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:51 pm
Mikko says...

Hey, at school they call me Izzy. Crazy huh? Yeah, I kinda demonstrate that stereotype... sometimes but anywho...

Well hey there and welcome to YWS! I hope you like it around here and that you get around easily. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of things so in no time you will be wandering the streets of YWS all on your own!It's great that you've joined this site because it will help you grow in your writing. Through reviews and tips, you can only keep on improving!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around - we're nice people who don't bite and we're ready to help you around! There are all sorts of forums on this site that will help you out with not only your writing but helping you to make friends with others and enjoying your time on here.

We've got the questions and answers forum for any question you may have on how the site works or if you're encountering some difficulties. Here is a link to a place where ALL common questions are answered.

We've also got writing tips if you need any or if you have any.

There's also the Lounge where you can interact with the other members and have fun sharing with the rest of us.

If you want your first review, just post a request here! I'll be happy to give you your very first YWS review!

What kind of things do you like to write, like what genre? What inspires you to write?

Is writing, for you, your hobby or is it something you want to do in the future for a living? In any case, you've come to the right place. Here you can make friends, share your creative pieces and grow in your writing!

I hope you enjoy yourself and that as you discover the site, you become as addicted as the rest of us!

Happy writing!

Peace,

- Mikko.
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley