z

Young Writers Society

In case you were interested...

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:12 pm
Anoia says...

Hey! I'm Terri Marie (for the time being at least!) and I'm fairly new to the writing game. I mean, I wrote at school, and was reasonably good at it, but I've never shared any of my personal work like this before. Isn't it exciting? ;)
Let's see now... I'm a first-year English college student studying AS-Level History, Geology, Chemistry, Biology and Critical Thinking- what a mouthful! Consequently, I often have my hands too full to write, but I work on my novella (hopefully full-length one day- if I ever finish it!) whenever I can. I love my animals; I have two dogs, a cat and a terrapin! I love to read, and I think that nothing is as addictive as the acquisition and sharing of new-found knowledge. I hope, at the moment, to work in historical archiving, or in archaeological conservation and restoration, or to be a University lecturer, although I have a long way to go yet! That's All Folks! :smt003
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."

When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides