z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:09 am
View Likes
Taxi says...

I'm Lyricalias. I'm a high school senior, and I enjoy reading and writing. Which is why I joined this community.

...Yeah.

Hello, guys.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:16 am
View Likes
SirTobes says...

Hi, welcome to YWS. I'm new to but I know a bit already. Do you like it so far and have you posted anything? :D :smt003 :smt004
There is no such thing as a stranger. Only friends we haven't met yet.

Previously Just Toby

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:17 am
View Likes
ChocoCookie says...

Hey There Lyricalias! :D

Mate, you took a very good option! ^.^
YWS is a website where you can have all the fun and addiction too. xDD

As you can see, you might find it hard first but I guarantee that you'll be getting along soon. <3
You enjoy reading and writing? That is awesome. That is one thing you need before you join YWS. ;)

Feel free to drop a post on my wall, and I'll reply/ answer it to you! :smt003

Come over to the Chatroom sometime. That way, you can get to know lots of people and make friends. I'm looking forward to seeing one of your masterpieces. (Y)

For now, I'm ending but Do not Be Afraid! I Shall Help You At ANY Time You Want, Love :3 Hehe. XD

Cheers,
Cookie :P
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

Random avatar

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:30 pm
View Likes
Taxi says...

TobyAlone wrote:Hi, welcome to YWS. I'm new to but I know a bit already. Do you like it so far and have you posted anything? :D :smt003 :smt004

I do like it so far. :D I haven't posted anything yet, but I will soon!

ChocoCookie wrote:Hey There Lyricalias! :D

Mate, you took a very good option! ^.^
YWS is a website where you can have all the fun and addiction too. xDD

As you can see, you might find it hard first but I guarantee that you'll be getting along soon. <3
You enjoy reading and writing? That is awesome. That is one thing you need before you join YWS. ;)

Feel free to drop a post on my wall, and I'll reply/ answer it to you! :smt003

Come over to the Chatroom sometime. That way, you can get to know lots of people and make friends. I'm looking forward to seeing one of your masterpieces. (Y)

For now, I'm ending but Do not Be Afraid! I Shall Help You At ANY Time You Want, Love :3 Hehe. XD

Cheers,
Cookie :P

Thanks for the offers and the warm welcoming. Nice to meet you!

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:40 pm
View Likes
EnchantedPanda says...

Hello Lyricalias,

Welcome to Young Writers Society :smt039!
I enjoy reading and writing. Which is why I joined this community.
I can assure you that this site will help you improve in your writing and you'll get advice and opinions from other writers on your writing! Young Writers Society also has lots of fun things to do like: "chat with other YWSers" or "write your own blog" and "join clubs" and "enter writing contests"! :smt051

If you have any questions or comments then feel free to post them on my wall :elephant: and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can! Hopefully I'll see you around the site and I'll keep an eye out for when you first post any of your writing! I hope you enjoy YWS!

From DreamingForever

Reviews: 0
Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:45 am
View Likes
mantisrox says...

Hello to you!! I just joined today, and I'm looking at random people's things on here and reading random stories! Isn't it grand?!

Random avatar

Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:50 pm
View Likes
Taxi says...

mantisrox wrote:Hello to you!! I just joined today, and I'm looking at random people's things on here and reading random stories! Isn't it grand?!

Hello to you as well! This site is indeed very fascinating. ^_^

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein