z

Young Writers Society

Newbie :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 8
Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:53 pm
WinterBloom says...

Hi I'm new here I'm figuring things out and I'm hoping this will help improve my writing :)
This website is really cool and I'm enjoying it a lot!

Love Ella :)

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:12 pm
View Likes
MeganKat says...

Hi! Me too (I'm new and figuring things out and hoping to improve my writing and am enjoying it a lot).

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:17 pm
View Likes
Calligraphy says...

Hi WinterBloom, I love your user name! It sounds so pretty! Umm that makes me sound very girly; I'm not. If there is one thing this site will do it will improve your writing; I am so happy you are enjoying it so far! The nice part about this site is that you can get help with your writing and help other people at the same time! It sounds like you are figuring out the site pretty easily so far, but if you do have any questions just send me a P.M.

I hope to see you around,

Calli

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:55 am
starrgazer says...

hey welcome! The site offers a lot of people who would gladly give you reviews and feedback so it'll greatly improve your writing. I look forward to reading your work. If you have any questions, just pm me :) I'm always happy to help
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

:)

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:10 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

Welcome to Young Writers Society WinterBloom! You can post some of your works so that you can get advice from others on how to increase your writing skills. I usually tell the new writers that when you click My YWS, scroll down near the bottom and there you will find the word of the week. Incorporate that into your writing to boost your vocabulary and writing skills. Enjoy Young Writers Society!
~Arah~
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:32 pm
crazedasian1 says...

Welcome to YWS Winterbloom.

You're going to love it here. This site help you with your writing by giving incredible advice and you receive amazing tips from other writers that are just like you. You also can read other writers' works and get to see how other writers function.

If you need any tips feel free to contact me, and most importantly, have fun!
We can aspire to anything, but we don't get it just 'cause we want it.' I would rather spend my life close to the birds than waste it wishing I had wings.
-Eli Attie

Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn