z

Young Writers Society

Howdy!

Reviews: 0
Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:26 pm
View Likes
Lemonite says...

Howdy, everyone! I found this website through my creative writing class in school, but one of my classmates only just now got me to sign up! :B

Normally I'd go into a long, drawn out, all-about-me post for my forum introduction; but I think I'll just leave it a simple "hello" this time. Maybe just reveal a few deep dark secrets later. (Totally kidding)

I can't wait to find out what this site has to offer! :P
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
- Mark Twain

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:34 am
View Likes
EnchantedPanda says...

Hello Lemonite,

Welcome to Young Writers Society :smt006 ! I can bet that this site will definitely help you improve in writing. It is an amazing place with loads of friendly, talented and interesting individuals and everyone is super friendly and fun and I can guarantee you'll have an amazing time here!

At first Young Writers Society will seem huge :smt010 :smt009 and maybe a little bit daunting but after a while of looking around and checking out all of the different awesome features you'll be cruising this place easily :smt040 . It takes most people a few hours of getting lost and then after that you know what pretty much everything is and what it does! Anyway I hope you have loads of fun and if you need anything then just contact me and whatever it is I promise I'll get back to you! I hope you have a really good time and hopefully I'll see you around :smt023 !

From DreamingForever

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:31 pm
View Likes
alabasterwolveness says...

Hey there! Names Randi or Alabaster, nice to meet ya! YWS is huge, but extremely fun! You can meet other's just like you around here. Most of these people I can relate to, some are my best friends! It's crazy I know, but I like knowing that people can understand and love my writing!

|So what kind of writing do you do? How long have you been writing? Whats your favorite genre?| I ask alot of questions, I know.
I'm always here if you ever need me! Always send me a message or post on my profile if your in need of help, advice, or just want to talk! I'm random, so fair warning.
Thanks for your time~
RAndi
~Lady Death~
Down in the dark, alone at night. Bleeding and Torn... Broken in the light

Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:41 pm
View Likes
Lemonite says...

Thanks so much for the welcome! I'm sure I'll get along just fine here!

And to answer your questions, Alabaster, I've been writing for as long as I remember. I've written my fair share of poems, short stories, and even fan fictions. My favorite genre is without-a-doubt fantasy, and that's usually the genre I write in. I do dabble in sci-fi a bit, though.
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
- Mark Twain

Reviews: 1
Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:49 pm
View Likes
SunshineandCarnage says...

Hi and I love your My Little Pony! I love that show but nobody gets that. My favorite is Rainbow Dash. Oh well, their loss. I'm new too by the way. Pleasure to meet you. :D
If looks could kill, you'd be turning blue as we speak

I may not agree with what you say, but I'll fight to the death your right to say it- Voltaire

Rainbow Dash: Cutesy? Wootsy? Have you even met me?

Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:31 pm
View Likes
Lemonite says...

Awesome! Great to meet you as well! Good to know their are other bronies on here.

Rainbow Dash is great, but Twilight Sparkle is undoubtedly my favorite! She's just so adorkable! :P
- Mark Twain

Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird