Young Writers Society

cant review?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:42 am
View Likes
taliarose says...

hey everyone!

So I just joined a few days ago. I have replied to a few works, but havent gotten any points for it. I also can't find where it is supposed to say Discover works. Help?
"Of course it is in your head, why should that mean it isn't real?" -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:19 pm
View Likes
Kale says...

Heya taliarose! Welcome to YWS!

In order to get points, your reviews need to be a certain minimum length. Beyond that point, the longer your review, the more points you get. Right now, the maximum number of points you can get is 50, unless you review a work with no reviews, in which case you can get 75 points.

I've checked your reviews, and the reason why you're not getting points is because all your comments are just a touch too short to count. All you need to do explain why you thought something was great/not so great, and you should start raking in those points. :)

The old Discover Works button has been renamed to Read/Write. Not sure where you read that, but it definitely needs updating. If you could PM me a link or otherwise tell me where you found this outdated info, that would be much appreciated.

Anyways, you can also use the Shuffle button to find new works in need of reviews, as well as the Be the first to review or Give a second opinion buttons. They're all located next to each other under the black menu bar.

And if you have any other questions/need anything, feel free to shoot any one of us folks with green names a PM or drop into Chat. We'll be happy to help you out.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:09 am
View Likes
taliarose says...

Thanks!
"Of course it is in your head, why should that mean it isn't real?" -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee