z

Young Writers Society

Just a Little Shy....

Reviews: 1
Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:32 am
View Likes
Lucy636101 says...

I've always managed to stay invisible. No more! I'm joining in hopes of finding the much-needed courage to share my writing with the world. I've known I wanted to be a writer since I was eight, so hopefully this will take me one step closer. I hope someone feels like encouraging and holding my hand :D Lots of Love!

-- Lucy
"If I were invited to a dinner party with my characters, I wouldn't show up."
-- Dr. Seuss

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:24 am
View Likes
Snoweary says...

Hey there Lucy :D
It is great for you to turn to a new leaf. :D i love to see more of you. Words are meant to be read and i love to read any of your works here.
-Snoweary
Loving in secrecy is my specialty.
What if...I was never here in the first place.

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:03 am
View Likes
SmylinG says...

Hi Lucy. :]

Welcome to YWS! I think you'll find out pretty quickly how awesome this place is. And if it's encouragement and hand holding you seek, I wouldn't worry. Everyone here is pretty chill and helpful and awesome. I'm sure you'll find it a great place to really hone in on your writing skills.

If you ever have any questions or find yourself in need of a review, feel free to hit me up with a wall comment or PM(private message) and I'll be sure to get back to you. Though I'm sure you'll do just fine on your own. The site is pretty easy to navigate around once you wander around it for a bit. And if you need a review, I'm great with requests! So don't hesitate to ask.

That being said, I just wanted to say welcome again, and I hope you're finding everything to your liking so far. Also, be sure to take advantage of everything YWS has to offer. Including contests, storybooks, and the chatroom. So much fun to be had and so many new writers to be met. :]

-Smylin'
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

253 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 253
Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:28 am
View Likes
RacheDrache says...

Hi, Lucy!

Welcome to YWS! I'm Rach, the frog's Ribbit, and we both hope to see you around! Let me know if you need help with anything. I'm sure you'll be rocking the site in no time--have no fear, just give it a go!

Rach
I don't fangirl. I fandragon.

Have you thanked a teacher lately? You should. Their bladder control alone is legend.

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:04 pm
View Likes
Skydreamer says...

HEY Lucy!

I do understand, I have went through that as well! I'm glad your on the site though! I am kinda new as well, so WELCOME! :D I hope to be of encouragement! And this is really an amazingly fun site to be in! Please continue to post, and i'll be waiting to be of encouragement!
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

272 Reviews

Reviews: 272
Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:57 pm
View Likes
beckiw says...

Hey Lucy!

Welcome to YWS! Everyone is a little nervous when they first join but you soon come to realise that this is a real close community of young writers and we're all happy to help!

If you have any questions then feel free to ping me a PM :)

Nice to meet you!

Bex x
'The creation of a single world comes from a huge number of fragments and chaos.' - Hayao Miyazaki

i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper
— looseleaf