z

Young Writers Society

Hello everyone!

Reviews: 1
Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:01 pm
View Likes
kadimarie says...

I'm new here, well obviously I am. If I wasn't new, why would I be posting this?
Anyway, like I said, I'm new to YWS. My two friends Anu and Judy have one and I decided to make one since we are all in the Creative Writing Club together at my high school.
I'm 15 years old, a sophomore in high school, and I'm currently not working on any writing samples. Sadly that is.
My name is Kadi. Yes, my username says kadimarie, because my middle name is Marie. I think my first and middle name sound lovely together and I always use them it seems like.
What else is interesting about me? Let's see. I sing and act as well. I'm in the Advanced Drama class at my high school and hopefully I'm going to try and get a lead role in our school musical this year.
I have always been interested in writing, but have not shown that interest for a couple of years. Four years to be exact. I haven't really shown my work to anyone since I was in 6th grade.
I'm hoping this is a new start for me to improve my writing skills and to be more confident in my writing.
If you have any help, it is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
-Kadi
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
- Marilyn Monroe

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:09 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

Hi Kadi! Nice to meet you.

I'm Mac and I live in London :) I'm in Freshman though (year 10 here).

They do, I have to say! I love your name, it's really nice :) It's a lovely combination. So what do you love to sing? Do you write songs? We've got a lyrics section here. They often are featured. There's so much to do apart from reviewing though. You can blog, join clubs, chat, procrastinate, join story books and generally have fun. We have review days at the end of the month - a competition to see who can review the most - it's so fun!

So what do you like to write? Or are you here to explore what you like to write? What else do you like to do?

One tip: Reviews may be harsh, but don't worry, we just want to help you out :) Feel free to ask me for your first review or if you have any questions, ask me too! :D

Mac

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:51 am
View Likes
EnchantedPanda says...

Hello kadimarie,

Welcome to YWS I really hope you enjoy your time here and i can assure you this place will really help the growth of your writing skills and I can guarantee you'll get amazing tips and opinions from lots of different experienced writers and reviewers who will really help you improve in your writing. Oh and as well as writing there are loads of interesting features like the "clubs forum", "blog forum" and the "storybooking forum" you can also enter contests with other YWSers and read and comment on other peoples work.

I sing and act as well.
Oh that's cool! I love singing as well and I'm curious, what kind of music do you like to listen and sing too? I'd be really interested to find out if you don't mind and I'd love to find out your favorite musicians and bands as well! Anyway, I'll see you around the site and if you have a question or a comment then juts post it on my wall and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

From DreamingForever

504 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 504
Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:12 am
View Likes
Kafkaescence says...

Hi, Kadi! You can call me Kafka.

I'm so glad you happened upon our site! New members are always very welcome. If your friends have told you about all our great qualities, as I'm sure they have, you can be assured that the site will live up to your expectations.

Hope to see you around!

Kafka
#TNT

WRFF

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:22 am
View Likes
BrokenSkye says...

Hello! :D And welcome to YWS! My name is Skye, and I can't wait to see some of your work!
Spoiler! :
[user][user][/user][/user]
If you love something let it go, if it comes back, it's your's.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:18 pm
View Likes
KFMATA says...

Kadi! I am glad you joined. You can all me Mata, K, KF -- it's completely up to you! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need help with anything, I'm a person you can ask. You know, member-to-member. I definitely like to get to you know! Welcome to the Young Writer's Society!
NICE PERFUME -- MUST YOU MARINADE IN IT?

253 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 253
Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:56 pm
View Likes
RacheDrache says...

Hi, Kadi!

Welcome to YWS! I'm Rachael, the frog's Ribbit, and because the others have pretty much covered everything, well... hello, and if you have any questions or concerns, just let me know!

Rach
I don't fangirl. I fandragon.

Have you thanked a teacher lately? You should. Their bladder control alone is legend.

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:16 pm
View Likes
Skydreamer says...

HEY!!!
Welcome Kadimarie!! I'm so glad you joined the site!! Everyone here is super friendly and the site teaches you a lot about your writing! :D
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:02 pm
View Likes
TheBucketman says...

Hey, welcome to YWS!

Hopefully you'll like it here, because everyone is so nice when it comes to feedback. Also, no matter what style of writing it is someone is guaranteed to review it for you. Everything else is just about covered by the previous members to welcome you, so that's all I have to say. If you have a question, feel free to ask.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:32 pm
View Likes
ArahAkachi1 says...

Welcome to Young Writers Society Kadi! A wonderful place where you will be able to post your poetry, novels, and short stories. Others will be able to review your work so that you can get better at writing and get less and less errors in your writing. I tell all the new people when you click My YWS, scroll down near the bottom and you will see the word of the week. Incorporate that into your writing to improve your vocabulary and your writing skills. Once again, Welcome to Young Writers Society!
~Arah~
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:40 pm
View Likes
soccer9angelvb says...

Welcome one and all! hahaha Welcome to the YWS! I just joined like a week ago so I know what it's like to be new.
Hope you enjoy posting and reviewing poems, novels, and more! I sure have!
<3 soccer9angelvb :)
Go GREEKS and ROMANS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon