z

Young Writers Society

High Five to you all! I'm Polinka ;)

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:40 pm
polinkacreations says...

:smt016
At first, I looked at this thread and thought : "if you like talking about myself".... Pfff, I don't do that!
*clicks on the "new topic"*

Aaaand here I am! :D

Okay, let's do this.
My name is Polina Stepanova, I come from Russia, Saint-Petersburg, and I consider my hometown the prettiest city in Europe. (At least, one of them).
I love writing! *being Captain Obvious here*
I am trying to find out what I am actually good at, so right now I am writing a novel called Battle of the Hopeless, I also write romantic poetry, and just prose. The prose is usually fantasy or sci-fi.
I have published a book in Russia in 2010, and the second one is on it's way! So, that's my life achievement, if you'd like it to be put that way.

I love music, all kinds of it, at all times.
Also, chocolate.
I am very easily amused, I am also very sentimental. Pretty random at times, too;)

But overall, I'm really nice :D So, feel free to PM me if you just need someone to talk to, or in need of some help.
You wanna find me around here?
Here's a thread if you need a review from me (emotional connection and quality guaranteed) :
topic88569.html
Here's my club called Writer's Music: page.php?id=1424
And my profile... ah, just click on my picture ;)

That's it! ( I think... )
Either way, glad to be on here, and all of you are officially awesome.
xxx
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria