z

Young Writers Society

greetings to you all :)

Reviews: 2
Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:23 pm
View Likes
Delicacy says...

hello, how are you inhabitants of yw society, wish you all the best, just wanted to say welcome :)

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:51 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hello and welcome!

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? What genres do you write? Read? Any other hobbies?

It's great to have you on the site and I hope to see you around! Feel free to PM me if you need anything or have any questions. :)

~Rosey
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:15 pm
Blues says...

Hi! Welcome to YWS!

So how did you find us? What do you write? Favourite colour? xD

If you need help, contact someone in green (like Rosey). The people in green are moderators who make sure that the site is running perfectly and do a generally fantastic job. They're friendly too :)

The site might seem large and intimidating, but don't worry! For me, this was like heaven - when I joined (3 or 4 months ago now), there was so much to see and do. I couldn't wait to get started :)

I hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Mac

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:43 am
EnchantedPanda says...

Hello Delicacy!

Woohoo, welcome to YWS! At first this site will seem huge but once you find your way around you will soon get addicted to it and this will end up becoming your slice of heaven! If you have any questions then just post feel free to post them on my wall or send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Or if you want a more specific/ technical answer the you can contact

And now I have a few quick questions for you! So what hobbies to you have and what do you like to do in your spare time? What do you hope to achieve in the future and what type of stories do you like to write? Anyway, I'll see you around and i hope you have a good time!

From DreamingForever

Reviews: 2
Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:30 am
Delicacy says...

oh how nice you are, you're so friendly and i was really intimidated that i wont be able to make any contact and so on, but you just made me at ease, thank you thank you everyone :) As for my hobbies, i'm sorry i didn't introduce myself properly:
my favourite colours are light pink, and white, i love romance movies, particularly the hindi ones, i like gothic literature, not the one about vampires but that which has a hidden past secret and a romantic story develops, i love poetry,
i like drawing still life in graphite (a little bit, from time to time, not fully dedicated), and listening to relaxing inspirational music or soundtracks, i write poetry, but unfortunately i've been away for some time. i hope i could get back very soon otherwise i'll go mad :)
thank you very much i do appreciate your kind words, and i shall ask for your help whenever i need it, which is the meantime :) thank you sooooooo much young angels

You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders