z

Young Writers Society

Welcome Young Writers!

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:39 am
IamHathor22 says...

Hey there Young Writers!
Welcome! I'm a newer member myself, so I know all of this can be a bit daunting. Just wanted to say not to worry, I'm sure you are a wonderful writer, no matter your experience. It is the energy, the thought that counts in this business.
Your first review is always fun to read - especially when it is praise! But remember that even hars criticism should be welcomed with open arms, not defense - you never know what others are going to catch, and it may be worth taking into acount.
One more thing - submit cautiously. This is an archive or who you are - illustrating to others your ability as not only a wrtier, but a person as well.
Now - go write! And have fun.
-IamHathor22
All I that know is that I know nothing
-Socrates

Want Hathor's review? Write a note on my wall. Simple as that.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:36 pm
Rosendorn says...

Heya! Saw you in chat yesterday and thought I'd poke around for your welcome thread. Welcome to the site!

Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all. I'd be happy to help you (or anybody reading this!) around the site. ^^

~Rosey
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:58 am
MariaRowlands says...

Sup, I too am a newbie and SOMEONE GIVE ME A GOD DAMN COOKIE! Yes, I am crazy at times but that is what helps me write stories, MY WILD IMAGINATION! :twisted:
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)