z

Young Writers Society

You know you wanna know me.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:11 pm
Fizz says...

My name's Fizz and I'm 18 years old. I live in Canberra, Australia where I also go to the Australian National University. I'm a first year music student, and I play ZE KLARINETTE (that's fake German for the clarinet). I also study German and Cultural Studies, which is all about Capitalism, Consumerism and Object/Subject relationships.

I love tea and coke zero. I have a HUGE sweet-tooth. And speaking of teeth, I still have two baby teeth even though I'm an adult. I live in a house. I have four dogs, including one Schnauzer puppy who likes to eat couches. I drive a heap of junk of a car named Monzuela which smells like noodles and cork grease. I also play the piano, the guitar, the saxaphone and the bass guitar. I used to play bass guitar in a band-like-thing except we were terrible so we had to stop. I love music, the classical and the not classical kind. My favourite bands in no particular order are:

Belle & Sebastian
Washington
Arcade Fire
The Jezabels
Josh Pyke
Matt & Kim

Sometimes I really miss high school but other times I'm like WOOOO UNIVERSITY. My best friend recently moved home to the UK to go to University. I secretly love trashy TV. I love the beach. For anyone who's never been to an Australian beach, you are seriously missing out. Get your fine self over here!

I am a messy messy person. I love photography, writing (duh), vintage clothing, country antique shops, country towns, OWLS, hand made crafty things and people who are socially awkward.

I'm highly opinionated. I love to dance. I'm allergic to bees and cold and flu medicine. I hate traffic. I hate poems that rhyme, unless they're meant to be funny. I love sunglasses. I love chocolate. I hate people who are rude. I love coffffeeeeeee. I work in a coffee shop. I'm a feminist. I would marry Stephen Fry if he were interested in the ladies (and if I even knew him).

I like to meet lovely people. Especially lovely people who love to write. Online. At Young Writers Society. HINT

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:45 am
davantageous says...

nice to meet you.
Davantageous

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:23 am
youngwolf1105 says...

Lol, you're alright Fizz ;) *me follows*
We were made to corageous,