z

Young Writers Society

A Transcendent Contemplation...

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:17 am
Seraph says...

I thank you for your welcome, my friends and alibis.
Without you, I could not do. I could not touch the skies.
Thank you for your presensce, likewise I'll be here.
If you ever need me, my heart is a wheel: for you to steer.

Thank you everyone.
Though I may tend to be odd,
I see you all as your own shining sun.
You are more than just petty sod.
"At this very instant, I augment the spacetime that permeates and weaves our beings."

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:59 pm
View Likes
Mikko says...

HAHAHA I like your little presentation poem! But the rhyming scheme is different for the two stanzas (did you do that on purpose?) Anyway... Hey there Seraph! Welcome to YWS!

I hope you like it around here and that you get around easily. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of things so in no time you will be wandering the streets of YWS all on your own!It's great that you've joined this site because it will help you grow in your writing. Through reviews and tips, you can only keep on improving!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around - we're nice people who don't bite and we're ready to help you around! There are all sorts of forums on this site that will help you out with not only your writing but helping you to make friends with others and enjoying your time on here.

We've got the questions and answers forum for any question you may have on how the site works or if you're encountering some difficulties. Here is a link to a place where ALL common questions are answered.

We've also got writing tips if you need any or if you have any.

There's also the Lounge where you can interact with the other members and have fun sharing with the rest of us.

What kind of things do you like to write, like what genre? What inspires you to write?

Is writing, for you, your hobby or is it something you want to do in the future for a living? In any case, you've come to the right place. Here you can make friends, share your creative pieces and grow in your writing!

I hope you enjoy yourself and that as you discover the site, you become as addicted as the rest of us!

Happy writing!

Peace,

- Mikko.
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:09 am
View Likes
JabberHut says...

Seraph! Welcome!

Omg, I loff the poem. Like... I love it. 8D It's so optimistic and makes me feel happy inside. I see much promise, young padawan. ;) I look forward to seeing more of your poetry!

Eeeeee! It also looks like you're getting around the site quite a bit! I'm thrilled to see this lykwoah. If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to send me a message via whatever! But it looks like you're already off to a great start, and I can't wait to see you around more often.

Do you write anything else like prose or scripts? Lyrics perhaps? Or maybe you have other hobbies. O: You could totes check out the clubs and meet new people who share your interests.

But anyhow. I tend to talk a lot, so I'll keep it short. ;) I'll see you around!

~ Jabber
I make my own policies.

28 Reviews

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:20 am
View Likes
Seraph says...

JabberHut wrote:Seraph! Welcome!

Omg, I loff the poem. Like... I love it. 8D It's so optimistic and makes me feel happy inside. I see much promise, young padawan. ;) I look forward to seeing more of your poetry!

Eeeeee! It also looks like you're getting around the site quite a bit! I'm thrilled to see this lykwoah. If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to send me a message via whatever! But it looks like you're already off to a great start, and I can't wait to see you around more often.

Do you write anything else like prose or scripts? Lyrics perhaps? Or maybe you have other hobbies. O: You could totes check out the clubs and meet new people who share your interests.

But anyhow. I tend to talk a lot, so I'll keep it short. ;) I'll see you around!

~ Jabber

Thank you again, great Jedi master! (Lol.)
Yeah I am making my way around pretty well. :)
I love to write poetry, and I am a passionate singer at times.
I have many other hobbies and many other thoughts...
Anyhow, I am in a few clubs (about 5-ish actually)
I would love to read what you've written! I'll see you around too!
"At this very instant, I augment the spacetime that permeates and weaves our beings."

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:03 pm
View Likes
Lava says...

Dude! Your poetry is lykwoah! ;D

And welcome to our crazy community!
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

28 Reviews

Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:05 pm
Seraph says...

Lava wrote:Dude! Your poetry is lykwoah! ;D

And welcome to our crazy community!

Haha! Thanks! I've also posted a few other poems too. I hope you like them. :D

If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner