z

Young Writers Society

I would Like to tell you about me.

Random avatar

Reviews: 14
Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:09 pm
JosephBohnenberger says...

My name is Joseph and I am only 15 and have been writing sense I was in third grade. I have writen almost three novels, now my first one was called Wormhole War and I found out that now of days publishers are looking for something different and that was about people with powers so that's not new. That's when I started my book I am working on now called Sleep Walk, the publishers love it and said it can be a great book but first I have to finish it. I play football and tennis but writing is my main hobby.
Sleep Walk-Bohnenberger

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:11 pm
Mikko says...

Hey there Joseph (can I call you Joe?)! Welcome to YWS!

I hope you like it around here and that you get around easily. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of things so in no time you will be wandering the streets of YWS all on your own!It's great that you've joined this site because it will help you grow in your writing. Through reviews and tips, you can only keep on improving! :wink:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around - we're nice people who don't bite and we're ready to help you around! There are all sorts of forums on this site that will help you out with not only your writing but helping you to make friends with others and enjoying your time on here.

We've got the questions and answers forum for any question you may have on how the site works or if you're encountering some difficulties. Here is a link to a place where ALL common questions are answered.

We've also got writing tips if you need any or if you have any.

There's also the Lounge where you can interact with the other members and have fun sharing with the rest of us. :smt002

What kind of things do you like to write, like what genre? What inspires you to write?
If you want your first review, go here yes, here!

Is writing, for you, just a hobby or is it something you want to do in the future for a living? In any case, you've come to the right place. Here you can make friends, share your creative pieces and grow in your writing!

I hope you enjoy yourself and that as you discover the site, you become as addicted as the rest of us!

Happy writing!

Peace,

- Mikko.
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:14 pm
Blues says...

Hi Joseph!

I'm Mac, nice to meet you!

Seems like you've been busy reviewing lately, 14 reviews already! :D There's so much more you can do here, join clubs, chat, participate in storybooks (the link is on the black bar) and participate in reviewing frenzies at the end of the month (review days) - double points for reviewing and competition from other teams ;)

Tennis? Now THAT'S awesome. I'm learning tennis so I'm still pretty bad but it's great fun! When did you start playing tennis? And writing?

What novels do you like to read? Favourite genres or authors? I love thrillers, mystery and action. I read everything though, personally.

That's it, really! :D If you've got any questions, as Mikko said (Hi Mikko! XD), you can go to the Q&A forum or contact someone in green (a moderator). They're super friendly and do a great job of keeping the site running well. You can also contact me :) I'll gladly review you too!

I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Mac

P.S. Naturally you'll get addicted to YWS sooner or later XD

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:34 pm
EnchantedPanda says...

Hello JosephBohnenberger,

Welcome to YWS, it's lovely to meet you! Mikko's included some excellent links to get you started and if you have any other questions just ask anyone and we'll all be delighted to answer your questions! There is so much to do around here and pretty soon the Young Writers Society bug will bite you hard and you'll become addicted to our awesome site!

I have writen almost three novels
Wow, that's awesome you must be really committed if you have already managed to finish 3 novels! I can never usually push myself to keep writing something for so long so I tend to have lots of writing projects at once. But the fact that you've already finished a novel is awesome! I hope you get published in the future and I'd love to read your novels!

Anyway i hope you have an excellent time here and by sharing your writing and hearing other peoples opinions i can guarantee your writing will get better and better. I look forward to seeing you around.

From DreamingForever

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss