z

Young Writers Society

Hiya!

Reviews: 2
Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:35 am
View Likes
KentuckyWish says...

Hi there! I was just cruisin' around and found this section, so I thought I'd introduce myself before I head off to do my math homework. Well, a lil about me: I love horses. More than reading (though, I like reading about them) and writing (why I'm here, of course). Well, okay, it might seem that I'm a bit obsessed with them, so I guess I went a little too far there. :wink: Anyway, I do own one horse and we barrel race and do speed stuff (tons of fun). I listen to country music with a lil bit of everything mixed in (I'm picky about everything else though).

Now, as for reading and writing. I read whatever sounds good and write whatever I feel like. :) Well, to tell ya the truth, I haven't written in a long, long time, but I've started writing something recently and can't wait to get feedback on it. I also look forward to reviewing other's work!

You can call me Wish or Kentucky or KentuckyWish. I have been to Kentucky before, just so ya know. I don't live there, but I would LOVE to. Or Tennessee. Whichever.

140 Reviews

Reviews: 140
Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:57 am
View Likes
XxMattxX says...

Heya!
Sup?
I'm Jojo and welcome and all that.
This site ain't too bad. Enjoy your stay.

( I like horses, too. They are fun to stare at.)
Contact me if you need anything.
;D
Solvalery/GeeLyria Fans
Link

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:48 pm
View Likes
Mikko says...

Hey there Wish! Welcome to YWS!

I hope you like it around here and that you get around easily. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of things so in no time you will be wandering the streets of YWS all on your own!It's great that you've joined this site because it will help you grow in your writing. Through reviews and tips, you can only keep on improving!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around - we're nice people who don't bite and we're ready to help you around! There are all sorts of forums on this site that will help you out with not only your writing but helping you to make friends with others and enjoying your time on here.

We've got the questions and answers forum for any question you may have on how the site works or if you're encountering some difficulties. Here is a link to a place where ALL common questions are answered.

We've also got writing tips if you need any or if you have any.

There's also the Lounge where you can interact with the other members and have fun sharing with the rest of us.

What kind of things do you like to write, like what genre? What inspires you to write?
If you want your first review, go here yes, here!

Is writing, for you, your hobby or is it something you want to do in the future for a living? In any case, you've come to the right place. Here you can make friends, share your creative pieces and grow in your writing!

I hope you enjoy yourself and that as you discover the site, you become as addicted as the rest of us!

Happy writing!

Peace,

- Mikko.
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:22 am
View Likes
EnchantedPanda says...

Hey KentuckyWish,

Welcome to the site! We all really look forward to seeing you around, at first the site might seem huge but after you wander around a bit and get to know what's what you'll know exactly how this works. If you have a question then just ask me or anyone else and I can guarantee they'll answer it really well! We only have a few rules on here and those are: be respectful, don't use text language and have fun!

I love horses.
Really! Me too! I don't own a horse but I can ride them they are such pretty and sweet creatures. Oh and just out of curiosity, what breed of horse do you own? Anyway, I'll see you around the site and remember, if you have any questions feel free to ask anyone!

From DreamingForever

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:07 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

Hey! Nice to meet you :)

I'm Mac and I live across the pond in England :) What's Kentucky like?

So, what do you like to read? Write? How long have you been writing for? Novels, short stories or Poems?

There's so much to do here - you can chat, join clubs, participate in storybooks (I'm not going to say much on that but the link is on the black bar above) and go on reviewing frenzies at the end of the month. Review days (where you can join a team and compete with the other teams) are held at the end of every month where you get double points for reviewing, but you can't post anything on that day, but there's always the other 30 days to do so :) You can also review when ever you want to.

Why not check out the buddy system? There's a link in the forum where you can have a buddy to show you around.

Everyone else has pretty much covered everything to get you started :) Feel free to jump in! If you've got any question, feel free to ask me, someone in green (the moderators who look after the site - they're really friendly) or post on the Questions and answers forum. Just remember, don't use chat speak. There are chat speak assassins out there ;)

Nice to meet you! Again, feel free to ask me a question or request a review, I'll be glad to do that for you :D

Mac

If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen