z

Young Writers Society

Welcome New Members!

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:28 pm
hermione4g says...

Hiya I am Samantha. Or Samara. I will reply more quickly to Hermine because anywhere alse that is what people call me.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:38 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome!

Be sure to check out the rules in the post above yours.

Hermine, interesting. That doesn't have to do with Harry Potter, does it?

Hope to see your work posted soon!

If you need anything, feel free to PM me.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:32 pm
niteowl says...

Hi Samara/Hermione! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt008 :smt016 :smt026 :smt006 :smt005 :smt004 :smt002 :smt031 :smt021 :smt032 :smt034 :smt035 :smt043 :smt051 :smt068 :smt072 :smt027 :smt061 :smt080 :smt081 :smt082 :smt117 :smt109 :smt077 :pirate1: :ftw:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Reviews: 0
Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:29 am
hermione4g says...

At one time it did but now i use i everywhere because it is easy yo remember. I first started out writing Harry Potter Fan fiction so my name kinda goes with it. But now my Fan Fiction has Streatched out to Doctor Who, Twilight, Moonlight. The More I read the further it goes.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:11 am
Bloo says...

hey everyone on here
i am boltageman refered to as ryan out of the internet but you can just call my boltage in case there are other ryans to keep confussion away
and well what else can i say well i am 13 male (as you could probably guess from the username boltageman) and love to write and thats why i am here :D
i am actually currently writing a book not that far into it yet only 3 chaps and a prolouge but have planned ahead and have everything that needs to happen in my head memorized and just need to put it on to paper or in this case the computer

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:40 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome!

Be sure to look at the rules above your post!

Haha, that happens to me a lot. I have the whole thing planned out in my head, I just need to get it written down! And somehow, it never seems to work out the way I planned. Ah well, as long as the new way is better and my characters are happier that's all that counts.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:42 pm
Snoink says...

Eek! This thread is too big. :)

New thread is here!

*Locked*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare