z

Young Writers Society

Ello

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:00 pm
Hiccup says...

Ello my friends. I am Hiccup, (From the movie, not the dreaful hiccups we all know and hate) and I'm happy to introduce myself as a young writer. It has been my dream for years to publish my own book, which I am working on at the moment. I just recently moved from *enter location here* where it's gorgeous all year long and the sun is always shining. However, school has not been on good terms for me. Stress. Stress. Stress. That's all that's buzzing through my mind. (It has been affecting my chearful writing into dark, depressed poems about how much my life sucks).
But, 8th grade will have to end some time, won't it? Then I get to move on to high school, and escape the dreaful middle school years. Cheers. Pushing that aside, I am a very random, silly, rather strange girl with a taste for writing and reading. I'm the kind of person who cheers when everyone groans at an assigned essay. I enjoy writing about romance (Shhhh, don't tell my parents), fantasy, and anything that has to do with animals. I have a tiny 3 pound yorkshire terrier named Bear. He often appears in my work.
Well, know that you know about me, you can suck in a breath and move on with your life, for mine isn't that amazing.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:38 pm
View Likes
Justagirl says...

Hiiii Hiccup!

Nice to meet you! I also hope to become a published author (even if it's for just one book, it would be amazing). I, too, have been stressed by work and since I'm entering the school year yet again YWS should be ready for a barrage of sad, depressing poems from yours truly. I have a doggie too, she's a german short hair pointer and her name is Asia... She's super cute
Spoiler! :
ImageThis is her a year or two ago.

Anyways, that's me!! :) Nice to talk... If you could call it that.

-Just
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm
Stori says...

Hi, Hiccup.

If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos