z

Young Writers Society

2nd day

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:59 pm
Beast says...

Today is my 2nd day yesterday I would have done this but I didn't know bout it lol so ya.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:02 pm
View Likes
Jas says...

Hi!

Welcome to YWS! What sort of stuff do you write?
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

Reviews: 1
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:13 pm
View Likes
mvb627 says...

Hey! I'm MVB627 and I want to be your friend. I bid you a warm welcome and ask What do you write/read/listen to?
Kirby is my friend!

(o.o) <----- Raccoon is watching you.

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:03 pm
View Likes
SmylinG says...

What's up, Beast? :mrgreen: How are you enjoying the site so far? I hope everything is going well. YWS is really pretty great, innit? I loff it so much. <3 Glad you posted here on the welcome mat so I can welcome you properly.

*shakes hand and welcomes properly*

Sooo, if you ever have any questions, feel unsure about anything regarding the site, or would simply like a thorough and honest review, don't hesitate to ask me. I'd be more than glad to help you out in making sure you have a good time here at YWS. Just post a comment on my wall or shoot a PM(private message) my way and I will surely get back to you.

Anyhoo, so what kind of stuff do you like to write about? Are you more of a poet? Story teller? Playwright? What genres are you into most? Tell us a little bit about yourself, don't be shy. :]

Well, welcome again, Beast! Hope to catch you around in the forums and such and I hope you enjoy the site.

-Smylin'
Last edited by SmylinG on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

Reviews: 0
Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:19 pm
Beast says...

I write poetry and fantasy books. I will be sharing them and nice to meet you guys. And I like this place too....

BEAST

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:12 am
Ktg17 says...

Hi and Welcome!

I'm Ktg. Nice to have you here! YWS is so much fun and has definitely helped me with my writing. Hope it does the same for you!
I see that you said that you like to write poetry. I myself am not a poet, but some of the best poetry pieces I have ever read have been on this site (Granted, I don't read much poetry, but the pieces here are really good!)
Is there anything else you like to do in your freetime? Like, sports, acting, singing/dancing, music, etc.? You should check out the clubs section here. It's a great way to meet people here who share the same interests as you and make new friends.

Always remember to use good grammar when making any posts, and just have fun and write!
Any questions, feel free to pm me or just post on my wall! Or ask anyone-we would all love to help!

Love always,
Ktg.

P.S. Feel free to post a link to any of your works when you post on my wall! I'd love to review :)
Even if you see in black and white, think in color...

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain