z

Young Writers Society

*~Ask Sarah~*

Reviews: 3
Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:58 am
View Likes
Lingering_Shadow says...

So I'm bored and thought I'd come in here. Very interesting. But I figured just writing a rambling page all about moi would be odd and annoying, since I do ramble often. So I decided instead if you feel like it you could ask me a question and I'll answer. Could be interesting, as long as I'm honest, lol :shock:

And anyway, as long as you're reading this...Hi, how are you doing? Have a good day?

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:31 am
Crysi says...

I'm fine thank you. How are you? My day was pretty busy, a little mixed up with schedule changes..

:shock:

Sorry. ANYWAY.. How old are you and where do you live? How long have you been writing? What kind of things do you like to write about?
Love and Light

Reviews: 3
Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:05 pm
View Likes
Lingering_Shadow says...

Hey, I'm doing pretty good. Tired, the wind and rain beating on my trailer got me up at 5:30 and being the lazy bum that I am...incredibly early, lol.

I'm 16 and I live Here. Hm...how long have I been writing...for as long as I can remember actually, lol, I used to "write" before I even knew how by playing out stories with stick figures. Page after page of stick figures, it was really sad, dreadful waste of paper. But I'm just now getting serious about it since I've decided I'm going to major in English or Journalism. I write poetry (that's not a serious thing for me, more of therapy) and prose.

What about you?

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:42 pm
Emma says...

Well....

I'm fine.

Writing is like a talent as soon as your born... Thats what I like, and each time you write one, it is normally ALWAYS better than the last!

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:01 am
Tara says...

Hey, another 16-year-old who can join in on our 'late night *games*' in the chat room, 'eh Crysi?
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky