z

Young Writers Society

I get to do what now?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:17 pm
AlicePhell says...

Hey Everybody!

I'm a newbie to the site, I said my hellos and such on the welcome mat, but who can resist talking about themselves to people who haven't heard them babble before?

I'm on Fictionpress.com, Deviantart.com, and Fanfiction.net, so I'm not new to posting online. This site however, little foreign ground for me.

I was a little sceptical about coming to the site, to quote what I told me friend who mentioned it to me "I'm not young." I'm 20, so I'm not old (though I deffinatly feel it at times), but I checked out the site and I'm impressed. The community seems awesome and I hope to get some feedback on my stories. Maybe get an idea on if some of my ideas are worth the time.

I'm from a tiny redneck town in NH, USA. I say "wicked" and am proud of my rebellious roots (fresh off the Mayflower and into the revolution). I love the history of things (Old things. Once I hit the 50's, it's too new for me.)

If you guys want to know, feel free to ask, or check out the first chapter of my story "Libraeon"
Everything can lead to an adventure, I just try to write those adventures down

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:36 pm
Priceless says...

Hiya!!
I'm Qamar. On the homepage before you sign in, I think it says something about the average age of users being around 18? Or something like that? So you're not that old, don't worry. :smt048
It's an awesome site, guys around here are very welcoming, and they're great reviewers. :) I know I've learnt a thing or two about writing, hehe. So welcome!

Hit me up if you need anything.
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

Reviews: 3
Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:56 am
limaswork22 says...

Great! This place is neat. There are forums for chatting as well as forums for poetry, stories, and fanfiction.I just started too. I like this forum the most so i could meet other writers.
REMEMBER ALL OF OUR TIMES TOGETHER

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:56 am
limaswork22 says...

Great! This place is neat. There are forums for chatting as well as forums for poetry, stories, and fanfiction.I just started too. I like this forum the most so i could meet other writers.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:57 am
limaswork22 says...

The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire