z

Young Writers Society

All about me, Pixie2!

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:01 pm
PixieStix says...

Pixie2

I was born in pennsylvania. Shortly afterwards I was sent as a baby to Ohio to see my family. I am adoptid. It is not as bad as it seems. In about 2 weeks in ohio I started making my way back to my dad in Japan. I lived there for 3 years and moved to tampa, Florida for about I think one year or 2. Then after those years I moved to Texas. And thats where I got my first puppy! We named him Bo. Then 4 years after we got Bo, My evil little brother came to town and my parents adopitid him. Ine day when we where in Texas We were fishing, I ran out barefoot when i was 3 and unfortunatly stepped in a red-ant pile. They staing like crazy! They ran up my tiny legs and bit them non-stop until I satrted screaming for my mom. I got brought inside to take a bath and was fine. Then I my brother my father, my mother and Bo made our way to Miami Florida! And thats where I am living now! I joined young writers society sometikme in 2011's April, reffered by a local person on YWS, milkNcookies, Thanks! Thats all! Have any comments? Just post them down in the comment box in reply!

~pixie2~
Liv,laugh,Glow :) :wink:
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

556 Reviews

Reviews: 556
Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:35 pm
ziggiefred says...

Wow, what a story! hehe
So what things do you like writing about. Any books in particular that you're interested in?
The best is what you make it!

...eh, need a review? Click me!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:47 am
LxnderSpeck says...

Well I do have to say... That was the most interesting posts i have read today lol! :pirate2:

You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh