z

Young Writers Society

Hey there

Reviews: 3
Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:43 am
rebecca says...

Hi, my name's Rebecca (as you can tell from my oh-so-creative handle) I'm 18 and live in Michigan. I've never considered myself much of a writer, more of a visual/performing artist but I entered this one act play contest and made the finals so now I have 2 weeks to make revisions and I thought I'd better start hanging out with some writerly types . I'm also a big fan of reading, even get some sick enjoyment out of proof reading and can be a grammar Nazi if needed. Thanks

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:32 am
niteowl says...

Hey Rebecca! I'm from Michigan too! Yay Michiganders (or Michiganians, whichever you prefer)!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a welcome gift:
:D :) :shock: :? 8) :lol: :P :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :| :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:40 am
Crysi says...

Hey now, I'M the grammar Nazi of the site! :P

Other than that.. Welcome lol. You're definitely welcome here! Feel free to look over some of the stories/poems posted, and if you have any questions, you can ask anyone here or just post under writing tips. :) Hope you enjoy your stay!
Love and Light

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:43 am
Bobo says...

No grammar for you! Come back 1 year!

Welcome to YWS! I'm the logo guy (as soon as Nate gets the logos I made, anyways) right now, only my SOlaris logo is up, but if you see new logos, they're probably mine. Anyways, hope to see you around!

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:09 pm
Duskglimmer says...

MICHIGAN!!!! WOOT! WOOT!!

Welcome, rebecca.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:57 pm
ZZAP says...

Hello, hello... Hope that we can improve your act, and that you will become #1! You'll enjoy your stay, I'll guarantee it! Later!

-Z

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:16 pm
Meshugenah says...

*nods in agrement* yes, you should enjoy your stay. Love your name, btw :wink:

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:54 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

hi and welcome to yws. It is a wonderful place to write and read. If you need any help at all just pm me.

Rebbecca
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:59 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there!!

Welcome to YWS(Young Writers Society)!!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

Please don't forget to read the FAQs and the rules first before anything else! Also, before you post some of your works, please make 2 reviews first.

Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox