z

Young Writers Society

Oh straws.

165 Reviews

Reviews: 165
Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:31 am
View Likes
Sassykat says...

I'm not new here. I don't even remember when I joined. I just never actually posted here. Oh, well, here I go now.

In case you couldn't tell by my new signature or my avatar, music is my LIFE. My life's theme is, "English is my second language, music is my first." I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love music beyond everything else. I have been playing piano for about eight years now, since I was like six or seven. My favorite classical composer is Chopin. My favorite new age composer is Jon Schmidt (no Jingleheimer, I promise!). I also play the clarinet in my band class (1st chair! 1st chair!), sometimes flute for fun, and I sing in my ward choir. Yes, I am LDS. I play, VERY occasionaly, trumpet, trombone (hee hee my arm's too short for it!), guitar, and auxilliary percussion. I love marimbas!

I am blonde, but I am thinking about going brunette. I know it's silly, and a little hypocritical, but I am often offended by blond jokes and end up being the butt of some of them. If I go chocolate brown, that could be fixed. I have glasses, blue eyes, and I am SHORT. No, I don't consider that a problem. If you are short, you have a much better chance of going out wih/marrying someone who is taller than you. I would say my chances are pretty high, since I can wear four inch heels and most of my guy friends are still taller than me.

I love laughing. I do it all the time, sometimes for no reason at all. I fail at something, I laugh. I win at something, I laugh. (Kind of reverse to some people, who laugh when they fail and cry when they succeed. I think it's a girl thing, but I think it's weird. If you are a crier, please don't take offense. I mean no real harm. I was a major crier myself a few years ago, and that's probably why they aren't my favorite.)

I love English class and I hate history. History is completely and utterly pointless, even more so than those English skills. English is actually fun, though, so that makes a big dfference. I am more interested in things like science and math. And any music class I happen to be in at the time. At the moment it's band, next year I will be in choir.

I can't dance, unless you want me to show you how do do any of the following: Box Step, Line Step, Star Step, Half Moon step (all four of which are formal waltzes), Swing, Cha-Cha, or this other random one I can't remember the name of. I am a social dancer. I go to school dances, and I keep wishing someone else knows how to do the swing. But nobody else does, and nobody is willing to learn. They would rather bounce up and down randomly and pointlessly. They don't even keep the beat of the music! It drives me crazy.

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a round room and told me to find the corner. I couldn't. It bugged me. Bugs? I hate bugs! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a round room and told me to find the corner. I couldn't. It bugged me. Bugs? I hate bugs! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a round room and told me to find the corner. I couldn't. It bugged me. Bugs? I hate bugs! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a round room and told me to find the corner. I couldn't. It bugged me. Bugs? I hate bugs! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a round room and told me to find the corner. I couldn't. It bugged me. Bugs? I hate bugs! They drive me crazy! Crazy?...
Shakespearian tongue-twister:

To sit in solemn silence
In a dark, dank dock
In a pestilential prison
With a lifelong lock;
Awaiting the sensation
Of a short, sharp shock
Of a cheap, chippy chopper
On a big black block.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:17 am