z

Young Writers Society

Allow me to introduce myselves

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:16 am
View Likes
Tara says...

It really wouldn't be fair to say 'myself', as that would exclude all of the rest of us. Those of you who know me probably have a basic idea of what I'm talking about. However, I wont dabble in matters such as those. Moving on!
...I'm Tara. I know a few of you from the other boards, and it's awesome to see you here! ~*blows kisses*~ Pretty much I'm 16...I love writing (of course), guitar, singing, surfing, world dominatio--...yeah... I love night, so that's when I'm up. I feel safer in the darkness, light is something I'd rather...not have to deal with, thanx very much. :P Don't get me wrong, I'm not some 'vamp-goth', I just like--you get it.
I live in a truly great place, a villiage high up in the mountains. There aren't more than 300 people living here. I love it, though.
I think I'll quiet myself now..I've said quite enough... :roll:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:27 pm
Guest says...

Yes, she's practically nocternal and talked with me all through the night when I stayed up till 7:00 am...But as far as my paren'ts are concerned, I was in bed by 3... :D :wink:

145 Reviews

Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:52 am
View Likes
Tara says...

Lol, yeah, how could I foget that? :wink:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:04 am
View Likes
Crysi says...

And I'm a good little girl who always goes to bed at 9!

*cough*More like 2:30..*cough*

:twisted:
Love and Light

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:36 am
View Likes
Elelel says...

Or in my case about 4:30pm! Ahh, time differences.

:lol: By the way, isn't that smilie so ... weird?
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

145 Reviews

Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:16 am
Tara says...

8-[ This one's wierd, but it's great for me!

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:25 pm
Perra says...

Hah, I finaly got around to reading someone's little bio-thingy.

I haven't had the pleasure of being up very late with any of you. Ok, maybe once with Crysi and Mesh.....

This 8-[ dude's cool. I see you using this :-$ guy, too, Tara. :wink:
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

145 Reviews

Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:02 pm
View Likes
Tara says...

hehe, but my favorite...:

:twisted: <--- this guy

Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres