z

Young Writers Society

Allow me to introduce myselves

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:16 am
View Likes
Tara says...

It really wouldn't be fair to say 'myself', as that would exclude all of the rest of us. Those of you who know me probably have a basic idea of what I'm talking about. However, I wont dabble in matters such as those. Moving on!
...I'm Tara. I know a few of you from the other boards, and it's awesome to see you here! ~*blows kisses*~ Pretty much I'm 16...I love writing (of course), guitar, singing, surfing, world dominatio--...yeah... I love night, so that's when I'm up. I feel safer in the darkness, light is something I'd rather...not have to deal with, thanx very much. :P Don't get me wrong, I'm not some 'vamp-goth', I just like--you get it.
I live in a truly great place, a villiage high up in the mountains. There aren't more than 300 people living here. I love it, though.
I think I'll quiet myself now..I've said quite enough... :roll:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:27 pm
Guest says...

Yes, she's practically nocternal and talked with me all through the night when I stayed up till 7:00 am...But as far as my paren'ts are concerned, I was in bed by 3... :D :wink:

145 Reviews

Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:52 am
View Likes
Tara says...

Lol, yeah, how could I foget that? :wink:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:04 am
View Likes
Crysi says...

And I'm a good little girl who always goes to bed at 9!

*cough*More like 2:30..*cough*

:twisted:
Love and Light

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:36 am
View Likes
Elelel says...

Or in my case about 4:30pm! Ahh, time differences.

:lol: By the way, isn't that smilie so ... weird?
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

145 Reviews

Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:16 am
Tara says...

8-[ This one's wierd, but it's great for me!

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:25 pm
Perra says...

Hah, I finaly got around to reading someone's little bio-thingy.

I haven't had the pleasure of being up very late with any of you. Ok, maybe once with Crysi and Mesh.....

This 8-[ dude's cool. I see you using this :-$ guy, too, Tara. :wink:
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

145 Reviews

Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:02 pm
View Likes
Tara says...

hehe, but my favorite...:

:twisted: <--- this guy

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites