z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:10 pm
Agatha says...

Hello :D

First of all, my name is Agatha. I'm 15 years old and I'm crazy about writing.
I have a cat. His name is : The Cat.
I love dreaming. Because in my opinion dreams are the most powerfull magic on earth.

I'm not going to hide that I'm not British.
I'm french. Actually , I live in France, but my mother lived in the USA and I want to live in the USA ( or in England maybe , I haven't decided yet ) too.
So , please excuse me if I make some mistakes. :?

I have a boyfriend ( who lives in San Diego ).

And , wow , now I guess you already know a lot about me :D

Anyway. If you have questions , go ahead !

Agatha. xxx

PS : Whatch out , I'm an Elvis Presley fan !

Reviews: 0
Mon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm
jrauthorintraining says...

hi from USA! I'm soo jealous u live in France!!! I have always wanted to visit! I also love to write and was just wondering how it was going? I just joined so if u could tell me a little about YWS that would be great!

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Sun May 29, 2011 6:59 am
Lava says...

Hey Agatha! Welcome to YWS!
Today's a Review Day so, go ahead and get out some reviews!
Anyway, I love French! It sounds so awesome, ja? I'm kind of a nut when it comes to languages. I like to learn them, but with uni, I'm kind of pressed for time.
What do you like to write?

Cheers!
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun May 29, 2011 7:07 am
iampaulop says...

Hi Agatha :D We are both new here and I am not American also so I am sure that I will make many mistakes in my stories. But well, thats the what the site is all about right? To review the works of others so that they will become a better writer. Anyway, I love France. Im dying to go there! or in America. hehe.. Im older that you coz im 16 :)

By the way what do you write?
It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities

Paul Zione

Reviews: 1
Tue May 31, 2011 6:50 pm
mvb627 says...

well Hi!!! everyone is nice here so you'll get used to the language pretty quick. But what do I know, I'm an American

(0.0) <--------- Raccoon.

See y'all around.
Kirby is my friend!

(o.o) <----- Raccoon is watching you.

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien