z

Young Writers Society

I Be Le

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:06 pm
lele253isme says...

Hello, I have been on this site for a few months and I have had no idea this forum existed. Things to know about me:
My name is Robin lee and I love putting the lee lower cased
I love to read, mostly fantasy and I started reading at an early age
I wish I could draw but all that comes out are hopeless scrapes
I really love smilies, the chatting kind though. Not the ones that just sit there and stare at you.
I love to be random, I am very random, I tell you that
I love asking questions, Sometimes I can be nosy, but not on the computer because I don't want to be called some creepy old man *shudders/shivers*
I love writing dramatic poetry
If you haven't heard of Jane Austen, your living in a bubble, I am in love with Mr.Darcy
I love playing with clay and watching Nick
My favorite shows are Cupcake Wars, Bizzare Foods, No ordinary Family, Meet The Browns, and others that I fail to think of at the moment
I am a junk food addict and I love donuts, and also anything that has sugar. And I love flaming hot cheetos I am also a chip addict
I think that my name is a true authors name, and a name portrays alot about its holder
I think that if you have family you have forever friends
I am a geek and I am proud of it also
I love the computer and I hog it alot
Some say that I am like Sam from icarly only in the food way, though
I love the song It Takes Two To by Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock.
I love to be Le or me
Thank you for your support LOL Peace love And Rubber Ducks is my logo so don't steal it. I hope this is enough information about me to know me. LOL i BE Le and I stay her. I sound so much like a baby. :shock: I also love this Smiley and I tend to ramble.

I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues