z

Young Writers Society

Kinzee's Aweomsetastic Place To Tell you stuff about Her

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:57 pm
AdoxagraphyAngelus says...

Let's start off with just a general over-view of things about me...
Name? Kinzee
Age? 13
Favorite color? Pink or Blue
What color nail polish is on my nails right now? Green
Hobbies? Writing, hanging out with friends, and, reading.
Religion? Roman Catholic.
What's up with my user name? Well, I was looking up cool words to find a cool user name for FF.Net, and, I came upon the word Adoxagraphy. Before that, I used the Latin word for Angel, Angelus, in one of my stories, so, I was re-reading that story, and this just came together.
Okay... But what does Adoxagraphy Angelus mean? Adoxagraphy means not worthy of praise, and Angelus means Angel in Latin. It may sound like it means Devil or something of that sort, but, that's not how I mean it. I mean, no Angel is worthy of praise. Yes, there great, but the only One worthy of praise is God. Catch my drift?
Best friend(s)? In reality, my cousin and JC. Online, I would say... Hm... Bekah, Micki, Ang, Carma, and Willow.
Five random things about myself?
1. I live on a hobby farm.
2. Though I live on a hobby farm, we always have goats and chickens. (No, we do not slaughter them.)
3. I've showed rabbits in the past.
4. My personal dog out of my family's four dogs is a Great Pyrenees.
5. Two out of our four Nigerian Dwarf Goats are mine. All of our goats are prettier than most goats are, though.

Yeah... So that sums up some things about me. :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:37 pm
rubberduck says...

*Sees the parts about animals*
I like you already. :D
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:04 pm
Mickixoxo says...

"All of our goats are prettier than most goats are" yeah, that's not biased or anything ;) lol
If there's a 50/50 chance of getting something wrong go for it anyway because there is also a 50/50 chance of getting it right

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 pm
AdoxagraphyAngelus says...

Not at all, Micki. XD
Seriously, though, they are. I'm not only being biased; not all goats are pretty. Two out of our four are black and white with BLUE eyes. It's a very desirable trait in goats.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett