Young Writers Society

Moi The Human

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:53 am
View Likes
Upile says...

Me,
I am Upile Chisala.( yes it might be a mouthful!hehehe). Well I am a Malawian girl who graduated from High school in June 2010. Mostly I am sort of on a break to truly find out what i want to do in life and who I am. Don't worry this isn't some slacker's artistic excuse, I have actually applied to a few universities that start in the fall. I am a writer, a designer, an amateur photographer. I love to listen to music, hang out with my friends, make new friends, read and of course right. I also love travelling and my mind is most at ease at my father's house on Lake Malawi. I am blessed and spend my life trying to bless others. there is a lot to me more than can be contained in this page. I am the last born out of five children. I have three sisters and a brother who is easily the most difficult person I know. I've recently discovered the pure joy that comes with blogging, www.malawi-throughmybrowneyes.com. Friend me, follow me, talk to me, my heart has enough space for all of you. i hope to learn as much as i can from other writers. Art is amazing and I love embracing it!
Upile

Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson