z

Young Writers Society

Polly want a Quacker?

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:11 pm
View Likes
rubberduck says...

I've been a member for almost three years, and I don't remember writing here, so I'll just give it a shot.

My life isn't filled with much drama, and I'm grateful for that. I'm a Taurus, so I am (admittedly) quite stubborn at times. I like water sports (like kayaking and sailing), but I hate that soaked and increasingly miserable feeling I get after the activity is over and I'm on land again.

I have two rabbits named Dinky and Bugs. They're brothers, and my parents adopted them from a family friend. They're both brown, and Dinky has a half-collar of white fur. He's also the fluffier one of the two, and the one who eats the curtains, my clothes and my slippers. I have no idea how much stuff he's accumulated in his stomach. :?
He's also the more aggressive one, but he has more cute factors compared to his brother. (Both have white tails and noses, but Dinky has white paws and his half-collar to make him really adorable.) He grooms himself a lot and helps to groom his brother as well. Bugs' fur is silky and he's a gentleman compared to his brother. He nudges if your hand is in the way of his food, or if he gets annoyed by consistent petting. He doesn't like much attention, unlike Dinky who just loves it when you pet him. They've never been sent to the groomer's, but they're very well-groomed thanks to Dinky. They're about four years old.
I'm responsible for the rabbits (Yup, cleaning their cage included. That part isn't fun.) so they're (kind of) my babies.

I live in Singapore (It's a teeny tiny, sunny country below Malaysia, on the left of Australia, on top of Indonesia.. Somewhere around there. Look for the Equator.), and I was born here. When I was younger, I lived in Sweden and Germany for a few years because of my dad's job. I remember the blue ice cream van that used to play a particular tune when it arrived in the residential areas in Sweden. I also remember playing with ladybirds in Germany. My younger brother was born in Germany, but honestly speaking, I don't have any memories of my mum being pregnant! :smt110

I love music and I especially love singing. I'd like to start a youtube channel one day. :) I haven't written anything in quite some time, but feel free to PM me if you'd like me to read your work and perhaps, offer a critique.

Have a good day, and thanks for reading this. :smt003
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe